:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If Dak is the offensive MVP of the preseason then Marcus Rush better damn well be the defensive MVP [emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]

Watching Kaep is so frustating sometimes; like can we get a look off or something b [emoji]128514[/emoji] You have all the tools. He puts to much confidence in his strong *** arm thinking he can get it there before the defense can react. TBH that has bailed him out a lot of the time. With all that being said he played decent and is still more talented than Gabbert in my opinion. He's going to play this year. He'lol get a chance to earn that paycheck. But this is definitely his last shot. I'm rooting for him.

dudes really tryna accuse Red of a having beef with Kap. Foh lol read his posts hes been sayings hes buns way before this protest.

Gotta drop the BS before you run off the best poster in the thread.

Now when Kap does get released (this year or next) itll be because of the protests, not because he sucks. Give me a break

Marcus Rush balls. I could see him being better than Dan Skuta was for us if he's capable of getting on the field due to injury.

Waiting for the final 53 got me like 
nerd.gif

Niners Nation final 53 projection:

QB (2): Blaine Gabbert, Colin Kaepernick
RB (4): Carlos Hyde, Shaun Draughn, Mike Davis, Kelvin Taylor
WR (6): Torrey Smith, Quinton Patton, DeAndrew White, Jeremy Kerley, Dres Anderson, Aaron Burbridge
TE (4): Vance McDonald, Garrett Celek, Blake Bell, Bruce Miller
OL (9): Joe Staley, Zane Beadles, Daniel Kilgore, Anthony Davis, Trent Brown, Joshua Garnett, Colin Kelly, John Theus, Fahn Cooper

DL (7): Arik Armstead, DeForest Buckner, Quinton Dial, Glenn Dorsey, Mike Purcell, Ronald Blair, Garrison Smith
OLB (4): Ahmad Brooks, Eli Harold, Tank Carradine, Marcus Rush
ILB (4): NaVorro Bowman, Gerald Hodges, Ray-Ray Armstrong, Shayne Skov
CB (6): Tramaine Brock, Jimmie Ward, Chris Davis, Rashard Robinson, Will Redmond, Keith Reaser
S (4): Eric Reid, Antoine Bethea, Jaquiski Tartt, Marcus Cromartie

K (1): Phil Dawson
P (1): Bradley Pinion
LS (1): Kyle Nelson

IR: DeAndre Smelter
Suspended: Aaron Lynch

Last edited:
Can't wait to see what this squad will look like after the cuts. I hope Kap makes the cut but I will understand if he doesnt. Even though Kap will never be the elite QB we all envisioned I will support him forever. He has brought many good memories for a young niner fan who wasnt alive to witness the greatest era and barley remebers the good Jeff Garcia era. But after a long wait of being at the bottom the niners finally had light shine and it was the best feeling I have ever had as a sports fan. Kap brought many good memories to me and i became a fan but his actions this past week have made him a legend to me. 

Had to let the little rant out. 

Lets get back to football!! 

I believe dontoe johnson, marcus martin and maybe whilhoite have the possibility of being traded. 

Has Patton done anything this season? I really hope the WRs make some noise.

Cam stole Kap's dab. Kap stealing Cam's shine. Old rivals like Goku and Vegeta. Kap all the way Super Saiyan with that hair, too like Blackarot. Camgeta obeying Lord Frieza Goodell's orders to invade as many homes as possible and take their money. Inside he's crying and hoping Kaparot saves him.

I just like that Kap is literally going from **** boi to college freshman with motivation to humbled college sophmore who has to play ball with their TAs.

Last edited:
@FieldYates 55 minutes ago

A reminder leading into a busy NFL weekend...
Waiver claim priority:
1. TEN
2. CLE
3. SD
4. DAL
5. JAX
6. BAL
7. SF
8. MIA
9. TB
10. NYG

Last edited:
Niners Nation final 53 projection:

QB (2): Blaine Gabbert, Colin Kaepernick

RB (4): Carlos Hyde, Shaun Draughn, Mike Davis, Kelvin Taylor

WR (6): Torrey Smith, Quinton Patton, DeAndrew White, Jeremy Kerley, Dres Anderson, Aaron Burbridge

TE (4): Vance McDonald, Garrett Celek, Blake Bell, Bruce Miller

OL (9): Joe Staley, Zane Beadles, Daniel Kilgore, Anthony Davis, Trent Brown, Joshua Garnett, Colin Kelly, John Theus, Fahn Cooper

DL (7): Arik Armstead, DeForest Buckner, Quinton Dial, Glenn Dorsey, Mike Purcell, Ronald Blair, Garrison Smith

OLB (4): Ahmad Brooks, Eli Harold, Tank Carradine, Marcus Rush

ILB (4): NaVorro Bowman, Gerald Hodges, Ray-Ray Armstrong, Shayne Skov

CB (6): Tramaine Brock, Jimmie Ward, Chris Davis, Rashard Robinson, Will Redmond, Keith Reaser

S (4): Eric Reid, Antoine Bethea, Jaquiski Tartt, Marcus Cromartie

K (1): Phil Dawson

P (1): Bradley Pinion

LS (1): Kyle Nelson

IR: DeAndre Smelter

Suspended: Aaron Lynch
LJ McCray is making that final 53

G-baby getting cut. 
frown.gif

How the **** does this bum tony jerod eddie keep a spot 
mean.gif

How the hell did Rush not make it? Unless there is something we don't know... I Expect another team to pick him up quick

So as of now they have 3 OLB? They have to be looking at someone that got cut if thats the case

ronald blair is a tweener, so i think he's kind of a 4th OLB. dude is going to see a lot of snaps this season everywhere along the line.

#steal

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom