:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
DJ 
nthat.gif

Living in LA it was funny listening to sports talk radio and how they hyped up the Rams and everyone picking them for tonight's game.one of the talking heads kept saying repeatedly that the Niners are just a bad team. I wanna hear what they're gonna say tomorrow lol

Theyre going to say we beat a bad team :lol:

We still have a lot of improving to do but these analysts were comical calling us the worst team in the league based off of the Tomsula led team. I seen projections of us winning 2-3 games.

Gotta say, I felt good about this game but not shut out drop 28 on em good. They'll be put to the test against Carolina. Judging by today, I hope chip and staff has em as prepared. They looked so sharp today.

Yoo she violated "y'all got zero dawg" [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

What a game. Gabbert looked sharp at times and sloppy as well. Defense was stout against the run. Not gonna give Case any credit for our defensive showing

Good game niner fam! Impressed with the lines on both sides of the ball. Let see how our D can do against a team that can actually pass. We're gonna go through some growing pains, but I like what I see for the future.

Back
Top Bottom