:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'll chime in w/ my overall thoughts of the game later but WOW THIS TEAM ACTUALLY SCORED TOUCHDOWNS ON ALL THEIR RED ZONE POSSESSIONS. NO 21 YARD FG'S :x :pimp:

Last edited:
yup dem 9ers boys did good for themselves tonight 

just hoping it isn't a false signal like last season where we blew out the vikings on opening night then stunk up the season

los angeles rams must be catching feelings heading back knowing not only did they just get blown out on the road by the 9ers but  they  have to face the seahawks at their home opener next week 
sick.gif

Them boys love being out there playing for Chip. Wish he would have slowed the tempo during the 3rd quarter.

Looked very cohesive Gabbert just gotta make a couple more throws and our offense would have put them away even earlier.

I'm ok with losing this Sunday if it guaranteed a win up in Seattle the week after lol

Gonna enjoy last nights win a little more and I know at some point this week I'll rewatch that game lol

we need put a couple helmets on cam's chin this week.

gap integrity and assignment football is going to be crucial against carolina. they use a ton of sweep action, movement and shifts to give the defense confusing looks and misdirection. our young guys might struggle staying disciplined with this.

i hope rashard robinson or DJ are on kelvin benjamin.

we need our lines to travel to carolina. if they show up, i think this game can be a lot more competitive than most people would believe.

Last edited:
did anyone envision the OL going from the pitiful group of pears, devey and co to the unit that stonewalled the rams' DL--the best DL in the league-- in one offseason??

i feel comfortable saying trent brown is going to be a special player for us.

my man baalke 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Them boys love being out there playing for Chip. Wish he would have slowed the tempo during the 3rd quarter.

not just chip, these guys are having a blast playing with each other.

look at our youngsters getting giddy: 

roll.gif
 look like a bunch of kids geeked over opening presents on christmas

Nick WagonerVerified account‏@nwagoner

Rookie DL DeForest Buckner led Niners defensive linemen with 51 snaps. Arik Armstead, limited by shoulder issue, played 35, which was 2nd.
why depth charts mean little. 

Last edited:
 [h3]7. DeForest Buckner, DE, 49ers[/h3]
No rookie earned a higher pass-rushing grade than Buckner in Week 1. He may have been blanked in the box score, but his four hurries contributed greatly to the 49ers’ win. Unfortunately, he missed a tackle in the run game and got taken out of a couple other plays, and that’s why he slips to seventh on this list.
 [h3]10. Rashard Robinson, CB, 49ers[/h3]
The only team with two players represented on this list, the 49ers have to be pleased with how they started the 2016 season. To pitch a shutout  with multiple rookies contributing is quite the feat. In 23 coverage snaps, Robinson allowed a grand total of 0 yards into his coverage.

Last edited:
Does all of the talk of Cam not getting favorable calls in the past game hurt us when we play them? Assuming we get pressure on Cam or get hits on him when he runs the ball.

Also, Gabbert needs to do a better job of avoiding the hit while running. Its nice to see him fight for those extra yards but he's going to end up hurting himself.

maybe, but it'll depend on the officiating crew.

regardless, we need to put a couple helmets on his chin. i am sure he sustained a concussion or two in last week's game. i think he's susceptible to getting knocked out of the game right now. 

Last edited:
Does all of the talk of Cam not getting favorable calls in the past game hurt us when we play them? Assuming we get pressure on Cam or get hits on him when he runs the ball.

Also, Gabbert needs to do a better job of avoiding the hit while running. Its nice to see him fight for those extra yards but he's going to end up hurting himself.

^ waits for Ahmad Brooks to lay down a LEGIT CLEAN HIT THAT DOESN'T EVEN HIT CAM'S HELMET" to get flagged and cost us a game :smh: :lol: :stoneface:

Mike Pereia: that's a bad call by the refs, the way Cam fell to the ground is influencing the refs to think this was an illegal hit which it wasn't.

Last edited:
i'll take the flag if it knocks him out of the game. 

take one to give one. i made a living in high school eliminating fools from the field. 
mad.gif
 ear holes, cracks and cuts all day. 

Last edited:
What happened to Armstead's shoulder? Same injury he's been dealing with since the offseason?

yeah, same injury he dealt with in camp.

he did a damn good job playing through it, tho. dude is a ******* force. him and defo jump off the screen.

i really love our defensive personnel. between the twin towers, the big uglies in QD+purcell, blair, lynchmobb and the young DBs, i think this defense has potential to be among the very best being lead by bow+reid. they just need a couple years to really gel and solidify. 

Last edited:
i'll take the flag if it knocks him out of the game. 

take one to give one. i made a living in high school eliminating fools from the field. >:  ear holes, cracks and cuts all day. 

^ true that but my point is knowing Brooks' luck and our luck, it's gonna be a hit that won't affect Cam but refs are just gonna ref and throw the flags out for that fake NFL justice/make up call for Cam and we're gonna be the ones suffering from it as it'll cost us the game or something.

Those last couple Saints games at the Dome during the Harbaugh era :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom