:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1. No clue on the kap visor thing considering we've heard nothing about it I'm going to assume he hasn't been approved.

2. No surprise Greg Roman was fired the playcalling for the Bills on O the first two games was pretty bad

3. Bummer Anthony Davis has a concussion especially considering he retired early over concerns about health/concussions wouldn't be surprised if we see him make another hint at retirement. 

^woah why he get fired? No wonder that slot today was different
yup, terrible decision by 95.7.
mean.gif
 papa and middlekauff were their best radio hosts IMO.

they're replacing haberkauff with JT the brick. 
sick.gif

Last edited:
JT the Brick gets tossed around all over the country it seems. He'll be on LA radio for 6-8 months, then be off and wind up on the rival station 2 months later. Never really stays on anywhere....

Miss John Lund with Greg Papa on The Afternoon Delight. Shame KNBR stole him. Love listening to Papa and Greg Cosell discuss football. :smokin

yup, terrible decision by 95.7. :smh:  papa and middlekauff were their best radio hosts IMO.

they're replacing haberkauff with JT the brick. :x

Haven't listened to sports radio in forever. JT the Brick still on Foxsports radio? Is Foxsports radio even still around :lol:

Mike Renner  ‏@PFF_Mike   3h3 hours ago

Arik Armstead and DeForest Buckner had the 1st and 2nd highest pass rushing grades respectively of any 3-4 DEs in Week 1. Scary young duo
i cant wait to see the twin towers when lynchmobb returns. this is the foundation of our future right here.

if we end up with a record as terrible as everyone is predicting, no way i pass on myles garrett. he would be the final piece that takes this line over the top.

Last edited:
@JDJohnDickinson 5 hours ago
S Marcus Cromartie (ankle), CB Chris Davis (hamstring), CB Keith Reaser (ankle), G Andrew Tiller (ankle) questionable for #49ers @ #Panthers

Damn, I hope Tiller is good to go

hope he's good to go, but if not, we've got a first-round pick waiting to maul someones ***.

can't believe how deep our O-line is this year. 

Last edited:
i cant wait to see the twin towers when lynchmobb returns. this is the foundation of our future right here.

if we end up with a record as terrible as everyone is predicting, no way i pass on myles garrett. he would be the final piece that takes this line over the top.

Get Myles Garrett and then we the West Coast Jets w/ that monster front 7 :x

^woah why he get fired? No wonder that slot today was different

95.7 is notorious for its turnover. However, it seemed as though they began settling in with their lineup, until Lund left for KNBR and now this. Middlekauff has stated on Twitter that he is not leaving the Bay, so he will likely start/join a podcast.

Last edited:
Get Myles Garrett and then we the West Coast Jets w/ that monster front 7
sick.gif
yesssss 
devil.gif

disappointed in juju smith's season thus far. this was one guy i had atop my wishlist before the cfb season began. 

i know i am in the minority, but i would not use a first-round pick on christian mccaffrey. i don't believe his game will translate as well to the NFL, and i've never been a fan of drafting a tweener player high. reminds me a lot of reggie bush and cj spiller's success in college.

Last edited:
Stay away from the USC wrs.

Im all in for myles. Jabril Peppers is a baller.

Please Stay away from Qbs in the first.

That kid from clemson in chips offense though. Need to wait on it though.

Last edited:
As an USC fan that lives in LA (Long Beach) of course I would love Juju ( Long Beach Poly High! ) on the Niners Lol. Just like all you guys wanted Goff lol.
Max Brown is straight buns imo. Juju beasted in his previous two years. Cant do anything when your QB only targets you 1 time in a game.

saw myles garrett on texas a&m vs auburn today on television looked solid graded on the program:

pass rushing: A

run defense: B-

versatility: B

auburn was holding the **** out of him. got away with so much bs, but he still got to the qb lol. sometimes the word freak gets thrown around loosely, but #15 truly epitomizes that word.

myles garrett is the best edge rushing prospect i've seen since julius peppers. maybe best ever in my lifetime of watching cfb. 

game day is upon us. let's go. 
devil.gif

Last edited:
Game day and my born day. Catch me in my authentic Willis jersey and Mitchell & Ness Niners snapback down here in Charlotte REPPIN. Lets go!

Back
Top Bottom