:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
At least this will give me something to look forward to Sunday morning, but for the love of God, Kaep, please, if you're not gonna get a haircut at least put it in cornrows! I don't wanna see that afro exploding in and out of the helmet every time he takes it off and puts it on like some kind of goddamned kaep-in-the-box! 

Last edited:
im sure torrey is not thrilled with either guy. he didn't get the ball with kap last year, either.

only thing he looks forward to is cashing those checks.

Last edited:
I mean, let me know if I am wrong about this. I just don't see what everyone else see's with Torrey. He feels too one dimensional has a WR. Everyone knows what he is used for, and that doesn't seem to help him or the QB. How many bombs are you going to throw a game? Again I aint no pro so someone shed light. :nerd:

looks like tiller is getting benched for garnett. the right side of the line hasn't been doing that great in chip's zone running scheme. since they're so damn big, tiller and brown have trouble getting off their blocks and getting to the next level.

i wouldn't be surprised if baalke goes, chip trades away trent brown. he's not an ideal fit for the zone stuff. he's built to maul people, and get downhill. a harbaugh guy.
frown.gif
 sucks because he's a stud in pass protection. 

Last edited:
The fact that we're not looking for guys on the O Line who maul and get downhill forces me to ask myself some fundamental questions about who we are becoming as a football team. 

im sure torrey is not thrilled with either guy. he didn't get the ball with kap last year, either.

only thing he looks forward to is cashing those checks.

But with Kap at least there's a possibility of a 20yrd pass. It may happen. With Gabbert, that ball wasn't going pass 8 yards especially when we needed 9 on a 3rd down lol

i never understood why baalke hired/signed off on chip, and I like chip! but as far as being philosophically aligned on football, the union made zero ******* sense from the jump. baalke wants to run the ball and play defense, but the linemen he's assembled aren't a fit for the type of running chip wants to do. and the defense is at the expense of the offense. you basically cancelled out everything you built towards by hiring a coach who wants to do the opposite. not to mention JIM O'NEIL. you would think you would want clarity on who your head coach's DC will be? JIM O'NEIL should've been a massive red flag.

now, it's looking more and more like it'll cost him his ***. 

Last edited:
the same thing is happening on the defense. baalke drafted 3-4 personnel. huge guys that are essentially human corks; however, o'neil is using 4-3 assignments.

this one really drives me nuts. you have these massive dudes, but jim o'neil is asking them to play small, and explode through little gaps. they're not twitched up like that. they're big as ****, dude. it's like asking a huge center to play on the wing in basketball. you're eliminating his strengths. what the ****.

it's just a total ******* mess. 
mean.gif

Last edited:

i never understood why baalke hired/signed off on chip
I really doubt he had a ton of say in it, at that point it was all a scramble to get someone remotely  qualified, less about tailoring a perfect match between the HC and team philosophy. After York and Baalke drove out Harbaugh, decided it was a good idea to promote Tomsula, and had that one blow up in their face I think pretty much the two qualifications they were looking for in a head coach were:

1. Is he a "big name" coach? After driving out an experienced "big name" coach, promoting a complete nobody, and in doing so making themselves look like complete idiots it was pretty obvious Baalke and York weren't going to go dig up another unknown and even further their status as laughing stocks of the NFL. 

2. Is he willing to play for us after the way we treated our last two head coaches? The way York and Baalke did Harbs was dirty and, despite the fact that he was a bit of an idiot, they really played Tomsula pretty dirty as well. Not exactly an enticing work environment. 

Last edited:
But with Kap at least there's a possibility of a 20yrd pass. It may happen. With Gabbert, that ball wasn't going pass 8 yards especially when we needed 9 on a 3rd down lol
Kap: Torrey, run a fly out. I'm going to bullet this ball to you.

Torrey: But it's a fly route.

Kap: Don't trip.

I really doubt he had a ton of say in it, at that point it was all a scramble to get someone remotely  qualified, less about tailoring a perfect match between the HC and team philosophy. After York and Baalke drove out Harbaugh, decided it was a good idea to promote Tomsula, and had that one blow up in their face I think pretty much the two qualifications they were looking for in a head coach were:

1. Is he a "big name" coach? After driving out an experienced "big name" coach, promoting a complete nobody, and in doing so making themselves look like complete idiots it was pretty obvious Baalke and York weren't going to go dig up another unknown and even further their status as laughing stocks of the NFL. 

2. Is he willing to play for us after the way we treated our last two head coaches? The way York and Baalke did Harbs was dirty and, despite the fact that he was a bit of an idiot, they really played Tomsula pretty dirty as well. Not exactly an enticing work environment. 
Yeah, Tomsula was played. But he received a nice payday, so he isn't even trippin lol.

That play was :wow: :pimp:

Can't believe Kap made the throw. Can't believe Vernon made the catch :lol:

LaSean McCoy looked money last week and our defense rates somewhere near last against the run 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
I went out on a limb right before the start of the 2013 season, and said Kap would be a top 5 QB by season's end. Everything was on track after that home opener vs GB. Then, it all began to slowly unwind...

BOY, DID I LOOK DUMB 
mean.gif
 never again.

Last edited:
3. Rashard Robinson, CB, 49ers

Forget rookies—out of all of the cornerbacks in the NFL, no one has given up fewer yards per coverage snap than Rashard Robinson (0.33). In 94 snaps, he’s been targeted nine times and allowed a grand total of 31 yards on four receptions. Those numbers are out of this world for a first-year DB. He finally moved into a starting role the past two weeks, and has shown no signs of slowing down.
https://www.profootballfocus.com/pro-top-10-rookies-entering-nfl-week-6/

Jim o'neil's dumbass needs to bench brock, and let jimmie+rashard start once jimmie returns. at least he's doing one thing right, and that's letting rashard play bump-and-run coverage almost exclusively. i saw rashard put the clamps on lil *** speedster john brown and michael floyd last week. he has the length and the speed to match up with both.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom