:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
all but guarantees this is kap's last season as a 49er. 
tired.gif
 I can't describe the last five years and how fast things transpired smh. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Kaepernick the next in line to be the next of many QBs finally laid to rest or otherwise destroyed by playing for the Cleveland Browns?

man yall in here very optimistic about kap.

gonna be alot of sad people come sunday

guy doesnt have the skills or drive to be a starter anymore

he will probably equal if not worse than blaine garbage

kap is like a junior high schooler who is easily influenced by skanks and tv. football is the last thing on his mind right now

ofcourse i could be totally wrong and his career is reborn on sunday

:lol:

Naw bro sad thing is nobody is going to talk about his crappy play, just how as a starting QB he is taking a knee.

The reaon games are played. No need to comment before.

if this is Kaps final go as a niner glad for all the past memories.

Only hope for him to do good.

man yall in here very optimistic about kap.

gonna be alot of sad people come sunday

guy doesnt have the skills or drive to be a starter anymore

he will probably equal if not worse than blaine garbage

kap is like a junior high schooler who is easily influenced by skanks and tv. football is the last thing on his mind right now

ofcourse i could be totally wrong and his career is reborn on sunday

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

https://www.profootballfocus.com/pro-top-10-rookies-entering-nfl-week-6/

Jim o'neil's dumbass needs to bench brock, and let jimmie+rashard start once jimmie returns. at least he's doing one thing right, and that's letting rashard play bump-and-run coverage almost exclusively. i saw rashard put the clamps on lil *** speedster john brown and michael floyd last week. he has the length and the speed to match up with both.
That would be smart...But do you think O'neal is competent enough to make that move?

Hopefully Kelly tells him to start Robinson and have Brock be the #3 lol

Excited for Sunday's game...From an SI article:

A few Cowboys staffers scattered about midfield. This was 11 days ago, and hour before kickoff in Santa Clara. They were watching the Niners warm up, trying to pick up the little things football people can in these quick glimpses. Colin Kaepernick didn’t look exactly like the cyborg he was when he took the NFL by storm four years ago. But skinny as he was, he threw the ball well and Dallas knew what he could do with his feet.
All of which could only lead to one conclusion.

“He didn’t look his best, but he did look like their best quarterback,” said one Cowboy coach. “We were happy to play against [Blaine] Gabbert instead of him.”

I've seen Kap live. He's very, very impressive, especially during warm ups. Dude has an insanely live arm, and he'll drop dimes all day during practice/warm ups.

The problem is primarily upstairs when the bullets start firing. Dude becomes frantic and panics in the pocket, and then that leads to serious tunnel vision. He simply doesn't see the field.

this play from last year against the Ravens really illustrates Kaepernick's deficiencies. The guy is in a clean pocket and instead of standing tall in the pocket and scanning the field, he's begins panicking immediately and looking to escape. Not to mention that his panicking made him miss a wide open Anquan Boldin crossing his eyes. He makes a play at the end, but the majority of the time, sandlot plays like these result in nothing/disaster. If I was a DC, I'd blitz Kaepernick allllll game. 

XuJRKJ.gif

Like Kap, Gabbert also gets frantic in the pocket. The difference is that Gabbert actually sees the field, but he's a terrible passer. So damn inaccurate and inconsistent.

That would be smart...But do you think O'neal is competent enough to make that move?

Hopefully Kelly tells him to start Robinson and have Brock be the #3 lol
doubt it. he'll probably move rashard to inside linebacker once jimmie returns. 
sick.gif

Last edited:

I've seen Kap live. He's very, very impressive, especially during warm ups. Dude has an insanely live arm, and he'll drop dimes all day during practice/warm ups.

The problem is primarily upstairs when the bullets start firing. Dude becomes frantic and panics in the pocket, and then that leads to serious tunnel vision. He simply doesn't see the field.

this play from last year against the Ravens really illustrates Kaepernick's deficiencies. The guy is in a clean pocket and instead of standing tall in the pocket and scanning the field, he's begins panicking immediately and looking to escape. Not to mention that his panicking made him miss a wide open Anquan Boldin crossing his eyes. He makes a play at the end, but the majority of the time, sandlot plays like these result in nothing/disaster. If I was a DC, I'd blitz Kaepernick allllll game. 

XuJRKJ.gif

Like Kap, Gabbert also gets frantic in the pocket. The difference is that Gabbert actually sees the field, but he's a terrible passer. So damn inaccurate and inconsistent.

doubt it. he'll probably move rashard to inside linebacker once jimmie returns.  
sick.gif

laugh.gif

Im with it.

i was hopping they would pick up garrett grayson when the saints waived him earlier this season, but they didn't.
pretty much open to any QB to come in and try out at this point :pimp:

I'd take Rivers in a heartbeat, Rivers is a great QB suffering from being on a ****** team. Dude has thrown 11 TD's so far for 1,469 yards in only 5 games with just 3 INTS but has only won game 1 due to bad defense and worse even special teams. 

i just realized we have the #1 most difficult schedule in the NFL according to strength of schedule, so if we end up tied with another team, we get priority in the draft. we're sitting pretty for kizer or garrett. 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom