:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
jesus christ

browns refuse to give up that first pick 
mean.gif

Torrey Smith so jaded he doesn't even look excited after catching a one handed TD, Torrey literally didn't even look at Kaep after when Kaep was patting his back and congratulating him

Last edited:
yo, those comments by the fox guys is big. basically gives us a glimpse inside as to what the brass is thinking

chip is on the hot seat

Bring Coach back home!!! Jed needs to tell him how he F'ed up big time, clean house and give him the keys to the kingdom. He can do whatever he wants.

:nerd:Since I'm amongst friends I'll tell you the second part to that dream lol. Coach comes back and gets P Willy motivated to Come outta retirement :D

Anyways back to reality.... These guys are wasting wayyyy too much time on This drive. Poor clock management. They're playing like they're the ones ahead.

:nerd:Since I'm amongst friends I'll tell you the second part to that dream lol. Coach comes back and gets P Willy motivated to Come outta retirement
happy.gif
Why don't you just dream for a time machine and go back to 2012 instead? Seems more practical. 

this team plays like it has clinched the #1 seed and this is a throw away game

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom