:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
defense actually looking stout??! getting off the field on 3rd down? who am I watching? am i in a different universe? I know i have a galaxy phone, but what galaxy am i physically in?

I'm torn, i want us to be competitive losers for the rest of the season in order to procure that 2nd pick, but damn i love seeing this team win
Same here, seeing this team win is uplifting. The Jets are beyond garbage though so it's a match made in heaven for us.

14 pts in the 1st quarter

3 pts so far and 2 missed field goals in the 2nd 

We've put up consistent high 1st quarter/1st half points and fallen apart in the 2nd half all season. 

Can we still blow it? 
nerd.gif

trent brown going up against the beast of a man leonard williams and holding his own so far

lynch has only played 4 games this season, one of which was cut short due to an injury, and he's got more sacks than all of the other OLBs combined.

and he's fat as **** now

what the ****

Probably smoking marijuana to alleviate pain from injuries and munching down, he wouldn't be the only NFL player in recent memory to have that happen. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom