:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I missed the roll call. Daughter is dealing with the stomach flu :frown:

Crazy how the Niners got that trade. I was hoping for a sexier pick, but hey, Thomas and Foster? I'll take it! 

Does not having a pick in the 2nd Rd. hurt the Niners? I know a lot in her have spoke on the talent within the 2nd and 4th Rds, are they going to miss out on someone good?

Nah, as said above, Foster is our second round pick. The trade from 2-3 gave us the extra 4th we gave Seattle to move up. We just ended up getting a guy plenty of people had going #2 before the combine issues

Im so excited about that first round. It couldnt have gone much better than it did. We were fooling ourselves thinking we had a chance at Garrett. That last Rams win ruined that.

But we got two STUDS on different levels of the D. Absolutely cant wait to see them in action. And there are a ton of very good players still left. I wouldnt be surprised to see a trade up into the 2nd to grab a pass rusher, corner, or WR

A lot of guys.

1. Tim Williams/ Carl Lawson edge rushers
2.Sidney jones/Quincy Wilson/ Tez Tabor/Fabian Moreau/ Kevin king/ Condrea Tankersley
Corners
3. Zay jones/Curtis Samuel/Juju Smith/ Cooper Kupp/ Carlos Henderson/ Josh Malone/ Malachi Dupree/Chad Hansen/ Dede Westbrook/ isiah Ford/ Taywan Taylor/Josh Reynolds Wide receivers
4. Bucky Hodges/ Adam Shaheen/Jake Butt/ Jordan Leggett/Jake Butt Tight end
5. Buddha Baker/Obi Melifonu/Josh jones/Justin Evans/ Desmond king/Marcus Williams/ Eddie Jackson safeties

A plethora of running backs anybody they like I'm cool with.

Last edited:
Nah, as said above, Foster is our second round pick. The trade from 2-3 gave us the extra 4th we gave Seattle to move up. We just ended up getting a guy plenty of people had going #2 before the combine issues

Im so excited about that first round. It couldnt have gone much better than it did. We were fooling ourselves thinking we had a chance at Garrett. That last Rams win ruined that.

But we got two STUDS on different levels of the D. Absolutely cant wait to see them in action. And there are a ton of very good players still left. I wouldnt be surprised to see a trade up into the 2nd to grab a pass rusher, corner, or WR
On the other end of that spectrum is what the W against the Rams did for us. Had we lost we would have gotten the #1 pick to take Garrett. However, there is absolutely no chance we would have ended up with Foster at the end of Round 1.

On the other end of that spectrum is what the W against the Rams did for us. Had we lost we would have gotten the #1 pick to take Garrett. However, there is absolutely no chance we would have ended up with Foster at the end of Round 1.
Why do you think we wouldn't have gotten foster? We still would've had a 4th to trade.

Last edited:
browns tried to trade for kirk cousins and jimmy G last night. both teams mutombo'd them. 

At Browns feeling themselves lol. 

Crazy how Washington is willing to let Cousins walk rather than make a deal with the Niners.

solly and ferarri foster presser at 2 pm'ish  
nthat.gif

Seeing the Browns cut Gary Barnidge makes me even more angry that we extended Vance. A guy who has a Pro Bowl, 1000 yard 9 touchdown season, with Josh McCown and Johnny Manziel is replaceable, and a guy who has never had 400 yards in a season is worthy of being extended. Solid.

I know it was the old regime, but JFC.

Last edited:
I really wanna know how that bears trade went down. I mean they had to have said we're gonna take Mitch or said we're gonna trade the pick to another team.

I really wanna know how that bears trade went down. I mean they had to have said we're gonna take Mitch or said we're gonna trade the pick to another team.

Word is Lynch was up front with Chicago about having another deal in place. Wonder id we did and what it was.

Lynch said they were up front with the Bears and told them they were fielding offers from other teams who wanted Trubisky.

Trading with the Bears was the safest thing to do because you're still guaranteeing yourself of picking the guy you were more than likely targeting anyway.

Peeps can say what they want about Reub but dude knows his football. The instincts and IQ are definitely there.

Fast forward to the 4:30 minute mark...

on a side note: as a fervorous fan of good football, I can't wait to see the showdowns between carr and mahomes. two gun slingers with cannons for arms going toe to toe.  
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
 it could go down on some undertaker vs undertaker ****. 
sick.gif

Last edited:
Seeing the Browns cut Gary Barnidge makes me even more angry that we extended Vance. A guy who has a Pro Bowl, 1000 yard 9 touchdown season, with Josh McCown and Johnny Manziel is replaceable, and a guy who has never had 400 yards in a season is worthy of being extended. Solid.

I know it was the old regime, but JFC.
They gambling on Vance not having reached his ceiling yet.

Vance hella fast for such a big TE but his hands just ******* suck. 

Back
Top Bottom