:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good thing niners never released a stitched foster jersey. Cause before jimmy g came to town I ALMOST bought one

dland24 dland24 and board I'm curious and generating discussion.

If a former first round pick is facing what Foster is facing and you are on the fence about him and the future, you have talent in the draft and a position in the draft to take another position player regardless of need or a case against your former first rounder do you take that up and coming player in the draft as security and because that player is there? Hope this makes sense.

I'm asking you guys as if you are all GM's in this position and owner.

If Rueben gets cut it’ll just be on moral standing right?

If he stays on the team he’ll just get suspended for half the season.

Looks like the Seacocks were interested in Kap. There have been rumbling about them wanting to take a QB in the draft...Wilson on the block? :emoji_eyes:

I mean he did work out with them and I think it was Spike Lee who instagrammed a thanks to pete carroll for signing Kaep, even tho they didn't.

Bwahahaha, my brother is an idiot. I just had this conversation:

Him: Did you hear the 49ers are crazy high on LB Shaquem Griffin?

Me: Yeah? Where did you hear this?

Him: They love the fact that he's 50% less likely to put hands on his girlfriend.

:rofl::smh::sick:
Yo that was clever.

I don’t think think the 49ers we’re blindsided by the details that came out about the case today. If they were they most likely would have cut him hours ago.

I think he’s gonna remain on the team unless backlash from the fan base gets to be too much.

Foster’s done, even if he’s found not guilty. Hate to say what I would’ve done in another man’s shoes, but how hard can it be to not hit your gal when there are millions on the line? Damn shame.....

I’ll say this about Aldon. He probably would’ve gotten drunk and crashed his car on the way out of the situation.

And told the cops there’s a bomb in his car or something drunk like that.

Sherm is with Reuben. A show of support, I presume? Unless he's trying to get an early start on his post-football lawyer career. :emoji_thinking:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom