:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't know why you guys want dez so bad. He is one of the worst receivers in the league at creating separation, he forces QBs to target him when its not there, and the Completion percentage when targeted was 52% last year. The guy has been washed for years.

Dez cheap would be nice.

As far as Reuben goes imo if he did bye. Prove he didn’t? Go out there and work

Wait, is Dez available??

Oh, snap! I hope the Niners consider him. I think he'd be a good pick up.

I don't know why you guys want dez so bad. He is one of the worst receivers in the league at creating separation, he forces QBs to target him when its not there, and the Completion percentage when targeted was 52% last year. The guy has been washed for years.
We will see how washed the league thinks he is over next couple days.

He’s not a number 1 but there are several teams he could help and contribute on.

Last edited:
Dez can’t do anything Shanahan values at that position. He can’t separate, is a poor route runner and is not quick.

We will see how washed the league thinks he is over next couple days.

He’s not a number 1 but there are several teams he could help and contribute on.

Other than run dig routes, what does he do well? His production isnt worth the 10M or so a year he will be asking for.

I’d welcome dez if it were a cheap and more of an incentive based contract like Sherms, but yeah I wouldnt pay top WR money for him.

Would you guys rather have Dez for the low or give the Giants what they supposedly want for OBJ?

Other than run dig routes, what does he do well? His production isnt worth the 10M or so a year he will be asking for.
He’s still one of the best red zone threats of this era. I’m not saying he’s worth 10+million. All I said was he could produce and be productive for several teams in the league.

I’d bet he ends up with 800+ yards 6+ touchdowns. That’s not really a scrub. And like the great Marquise Goodwin said early in the training camp last year “stats like a woman in a bikini, it shows a lot but it don’t show everything.” The guy is a good blocker as a receiver and defintely wants to win.

Last edited:
My gut keeps telling me this guy is a 49er in less than 2 weeks.

minkah.jpg

My gut and my heart are at odds.

Hard not to like a player who plays with his hair on fire like Minkah

giphy.gif

This quote gives one insight into the mental makeup of this dude. Meticulous as f. It's no surprise Saban loved him:

The junior Alabama defensive back is meticulous in all aspects of his life, sometimes to the exhaustion of those around him. Fitzpatrick attributes the Tide’s crushing loss in last season’s championship game against Clemson to “people coming late to a meeting or just not wearing the right socks.” He acknowledges that he may sound insane but adds, “If you can’t do the small things right, how can you expect to do the big things?”

Last edited:
LOL! I'm bracing myself.

I like Minkah, so I won't be upset.
Ditto I like him a lot think he will have a long career.

If he falls to 9 and has a stand out career he’s gonna be one of those guys everybody going to wish they would have kept the grade they had on him after the national championship.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom