:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
McGlinchey stonewalling Demarcus Lawrence--top 3 edge rusher in the NFL--on 3rd and 16.

giphy.gif

That power he used to push him off balance :pimp:

Anyone know where I can catch the game? @funklordz :nerd:

49ers-Texans joint practice in Houston today, 10:15 AM

Joshua Garnett and Johnathon Cooper are at practice today and suited in in pads. Presumably the battle for that starting RG position starts today.

Brock Coyle (hip) and Eli Harold (knee) are back at practice as well.

Matt Barrows:

"Things to watch today: Who plays Mike linebacker with Malcolm Smith out? Who is the No. 2 RB with Brieda out?"

If you’re not a guy on the roster bubble or a 1st/2nd year player I don’t wanna see you in preseason.

Unrealistic but that’s how I’m feeling.

:emoji_fingers_crossed:

Shanny got rid of that hill this year? Did it not help with conditioning last year?

If you’re not a guy on the roster bubble or a 1st/2nd year player I don’t wanna see you in preseason.

Unrealistic but that’s how I’m feeling.

Preseason is a waste of time. They need to bring back two-a-days, more padded practices, and expand the rosters.

(and stop drug testing >D)

Our run blocking is already sucking **** and now we’re up in the air with injuries to our #1 and #2 RB.

Can’t expect Jimmy to pick up every down in the passing game, that’s how you get your QB intercepted or killed.

Our run blocking is already sucking **** and now we’re up in the air with injuries to our #1 and #2 RB.

Can’t expect Jimmy to pick up every down in the passing game, that’s how you get your QB intercepted or killed.
:sick::sick::sick:

It hadn’t even registered that our #1 and #2 are out. :sick::sick::sick:

I wouldn't worry about the run blocking right now. 3/5 of the line is new. OZ is all about chemistry and communication. Alex Gibbs, the godfather of outside zone, said it takes thousands of live reps for an OL with the same five people to be remotely competent. It's one of the main reasons not many teams around the NFL use this blocking scheme.

Back
Top Bottom