:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Glad to know that McKinnon has a calf strain. Hopefully he's healed up and ready to go Week 1.

With Brieda out I'd like to see Williams and Mosert battle it out for the #2 until Brieda comes back.

Team signed Alfred Morris. I wonder how much he has left in the tank. He looked great in Dallas, but most RBs do behind that OL. Morris is one of the best ZBS runners of this decade.

I’ll take Morris.

He’s prolly running 4.7 right now but he’s a proven commodity.

Joshua Garnett took a lot of snaps in practice today but it was all with the 3rd string offense. Magnusson played with the 1s. Mike Persons took the day off.

Jimmy G threw touchdowns to Cole Hikutini (leapt into the air) and Raheem Mostert (shovel pass) during red-zone drills.

Jimmy G one long completion to Celek, which set up a Trent Taylor touchdown.

Jimmy G completed 10 for 15 on the day (unofficial)

Sheldon Day earned a "sack" on a nice play.

Nick Mullens had two big completions, one to Cole Hikutini, one to Aaron Burbidge for 40+ yards, one of the best looking throws Mullens has made all camp.

Washington just cut the Scanner this morning, as long as we're playing games with seeing how much gas veterans have left in the tank I'd consider giving him a look, some kind of an insurance policy against the Jimmie Ward CB experiment failing.

Back
Top Bottom