:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
is brieda injury prone or is this just his ankle-injury reoccurring?

It's the same ankle. Dude has a high ankle sprain. Those ****s take forever to heal, especially if you never take time off.

I had a high ankle sprain recently that took almost a year to heal because I never took time off.

It's the same ankle. Dude has a high ankle sprain. Those ****s take forever to heal, especially if you never take time off.

I had a high ankle sprain recently that took almost a year to heal because I never took time off.

in that case, not sure why shanny has him out there. brieda is definitely having a probowl season but he's limping off the field every other series

I sprained my **** putting up Christmas lights last year. The god damn ankle rolled like Curry at the top of the ladder. Lucky I didn't fall off. :rofl:It just started feeling 100% recently.

I feel Breida's pain.

4 games left.

24331960_1732466720161643_412189703614234624_n.jpg

Time to get hammered watching this SNF game. Should be a good game. Only a few games left before we can safely say bosa will be donning red and gold. :evil:

if raiders land the #1 pick, they aint taking baby bosa?
He will go 1 overall unless a significant injury occurs.

Just like his brother he enters the league extremely polished with his hands. His get off is unlike your average top of the draft edge rusher too.

Damn 2-10

Niners need Earl Thomas if he wants to continue his career. Defense would have that perfect blend of veteran leadership and youth.

Last edited:
Just the additions of Nick Bosa and Earl Thomas would go a long way.
This defense to me isn’t bad at all currently. There were some big plays given up yesterday but overall defense played well.

Elite offense next year will help.

He will go 1 overall unless a significant injury occurs.

Just like his brother he enters the league extremely polished with his hands. His get off is unlike your average top of the draft edge rusher too.

yall think that his core injury will be enough to discourage another team? idk the extent of the injury and Bosa's probably playing it safe seeing how jaylon smith had a freefall in the draft post-ACL tear

red said that gruden would be crazy not to pick bosa, but it's conceivable that gruden is crazy considering he traded away khalil mack and amari for a bunch of question marks

yall think that his core injury will be enough to discourage another team? idk the extent of the injury and Bosa's probably playing it safe seeing how jaylon smith had a freefall in the draft post-ACL tear

red said that gruden would be crazy not to pick bosa, but it's conceivable that gruden is crazy considering he traded away khalil mack and amari for a bunch of question marks
As far as the core muscle recovery there, was somebody from his camp said he was game ready last month. “His camp” is trainers strength/conditioning coaches and his dad and uncle.

Playing smart is what was doing after the core injury occurred. When your predicted to be number 1 overall pick whats the benefit of dominating college level anymore?

As far as gruden goes this draft is deep with edge rush and defensive talent but raiders get 1 overall Bosa will go 1 overall. It’s a lot like the Jadeveon Clowney draft where there was no consensus 1 overall QB so the Draft will be entertaining as always at the top 5.

Breida and Tartt out for Sunday’s game; Watson to IR. #ClosaToBosa

Jerry said Pettis reminded him of himself yesterday. :emoji_eyes:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom