:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would say sit Sherman too but he probably has some type of " Number of games played " incentive so I can see him playing the rest of the year.

49ers are 14th in offensive efficiency and 12 in defensive efficiency.

But dead last in turnover margin.

****ing 5 turnovers all year.

A lot of 49er fans are still confused why Malcolm Smith ended up on Tyler Lockett. I explained it a while back, but it's one of the biggest weaknesses in this scheme. The backside LB is always responsible for picking up a crossing/over route. Seattle/Atlanta/Jacksonville/Los Angeles all use the same technique, and it's incredibly difficult to defend as seen here:

Wide freaken open. Look familiar? Lol

If you don't have a pass rush(like us) and fast, intelligent LBs, over routes are going to kill you all day long.

perhaps I'm missing something obvious but since we're tied with the raiders at 2-10 and we beat them earlier this year, do they automatically leap frog us?

Nah, head to head is irrelevant. The strength of schedule comes before anything.

http://www.tankathon.com/nfl is a great website to track the draft order. They update it immediately after every game.

Nah, head to head is irrelevant. The strength of schedule comes before anything.

http://www.tankathon.com/nfl is a great website to track the draft order. They update it immediately after every game.

right on my g...a christmas miracle if we're still atop that list come season's end

i looked at that chart and couldn't help but notice that the raiders traded away khalil mack + a high 2nd rounder in 2020 for what's likely to be two bottom of the first round picks :sick::sick::lol:

folks are probably tired of hearing about the trade but I just cant get over how lopsided it was. it would be icing on the cake if gruden uses that pick on Corey Lemonier 2.0

Yeah raiders beating Chiefs would have just about done it as far 49ers getting 1 overall because of Chiefs record.

The hell he get suspended for? Long snapper need PEDs? :lol:

Ya I kno rite, the statement says peds, and 10 games too wtf

None the less he’s started like 76 games for us since 2012 and it means he’ll be unavailable for a good chunk of 2019 so it’s an issue lol

Back
Top Bottom