:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man, I hate to be a debbie downer, but the more I microanalyze the edge rusher class, the more disheartening it is that we're going to miss out on Nick Bosa by a pick or two. Every single dude after Nick has significant flaws/weaknesses. It's a good class, but there's only one true blue-chipper. :frown::smh:

If AZ drafts Nick, not only do we have to hold onto Nick Mullens because Bosa and Chandler Jones are going to be all over Jimmy, but we might have to consider drafting a tackle again this year because if McGlinchey or Staley go down we're ******. Someone like Jonah Williams could play guard until Staley retires.

Last edited:
If AZ drafts Nick, not only do we have to hold onto Nick Mullens because Bosa and Chandler Jones are going to be all over Jimmy, but we might have to consider drafting a tackle again this year because if McGlinchey or Staley go down we're ****ed. Someone like Jonah Williams could play guard until Staley retires.

chandler and nick on the same ******* team...**** ME

frustrated.gif

Looking forward to seeing BDN go up against Fangio's defense. If this dude balls out...

Mcglinchey vs Mack. :sick: Good luck, rook.

I wanted last week win bad, I want the niners to win this upcoming one even more. Champions behave like champions before being champions

I mean not to be rude but those platinum tint 11s did drop to like 129.99 earlier this month

I guess free Js is free Js but I’m with 22stylez 22stylez he coulda given them the concords and I’da been more impressed than these disco platinum tints :lol:

Honestly tho prolly less than half the team sneaker heads so they prolly DGAF, they just see it as sum free Js

72058B9C-6068-4BBB-96F8-5F223D665594.jpeg
If Jimmy g was a real Nike fiend and kept Up with the brand he woulda given them these air maxes cuz they dropped recently and the CW is 9ers as ****

Will "QB controversy" be a topic next week if BDN leads the team to a victory over the Bears? :nerd::nerd::nerd:

As far as I’m concerned there already is a reasonable one brewing

but yeah dude I think if Bdn beats CHI that could really send the controversy into overdrive

Dude, look at the very first throw on that video. That throw epitomizes a WCO QB. It seems so basic to hit a RB on a swing pass, but how many times across the NFL do we see QBs place that ball too far in front or behind of the RB? BDN with the picture-perfect ball placement. :wow:

giphy.gif

Second throw is even more impressive. Seattle blitzes their slot DB, BDN identifies it, and completes one of the higher degrees of difficulty throws in the NFL.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom