:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The announcer says “big fella from Cincinnati is in the end zone!!”

Garret Celek went to Michigan State????

But yeah if BDN plays well and box score numbers are above average I could see 49er fans going full throttle controversy. Inside that building I doubt there’s a QB controversy though.

IMO Mullen’s is simply an expert at running Kyles offense.

Jimmy is clearly more gifted them him but in an offense like Kyles he tends to do his own thing from time to time.

Jimmy is clearly more gifted them him but in an offense like Kyles he tends to do his own thing from time to time.

This is spot on. I think Nick is very good at functioning within the framework of Kyle's offense whereas Jimmy is way more talented, can play within the scheme and make the off-schedule play.

The former is not an indictment of Nick. If we didn't have Jimmy, we would be elated to have a QB operate within Kyle's offense.

That dime he threw to pettis in minnesota when the play was broken and a defender coming at him is why there shouldn't be a qb controversy.

Jimmy's improvisational and play extending ability >

Niners need to go HARD at Earl Thomas this offseason. I don't want to hear **** about almost had him, either. Dallas needs to pay Demarcus Lawrence, Dak Prescott and Amari Cooper. There's no excuse to get outbid by them.

DvC9jWBUUAAjRZE.jpg

ET in red and gold...stranger thangs have happened but the past is the past so im here for it!

When he ficked off the seahawks sidelines I guess the writing was on the wall for his tenure in the PNW

Niners need to go HARD at Earl Thomas this offseason. I don't want to hear **** about almost had him, either. Dallas needs to pay Demarcus Lawrence, Dak Prescott and Amari Cooper. There's no excuse to get outbid by them.

DvC9jWBUUAAjRZE.jpg
I want Grady Jarrett and Earl Thomas cut Earl Mitchell afterwards.

KJ Wright’s injuries have killed his value but he’s a solid Linebacker turning 30 soon I believe.

I really like Elijah Lee I wonder what the staff thinks about him and if they are looking to upgrade at the WILL linebacker position

I would ******* LOVE Grady Jarrett. He's one of my favorite players and would be a massive upgrade over Earl Mitchell. But he wants to get paid(Aaron Donald money), and DJ Jones looks like he'll be solid.

Elijah Lee is another guy who's been solid, but if there's a chance to upgrade him, I'd do it, too. I really like some of the LBs in the draft, so they could wait to add there. Devin Bush would look great next to Freddy.

Red what TEs are you eyeing in the draft?

It’s clear that we need a #2 TE in this scheme.

This guy:

You know what's better than George Kittle? Two George Kittles. TJ Hockenson is George Kittle all over again. Everyone is salivating over Fant, but there's a good chance it's Hockenson who's a Niner next April. Dude absolutely obliterates people as a blocker. Imagine Kittle and Hockenson in the run game catching bodies. I don't know where Iowa finds these kids.

Red what TEs are you eyeing in the draft?

It’s clear that we need a #2 TE in this scheme.

Been hearing a lot of Niner fans talking about our #2 TE and honestly it doesnt really make a ton of sense to me. This team has many, many holes in it. I would find it very hard to believe we would prioritize upgrading Celek. He isnt great, but how many teams have a great #2 tight end?

I think it would benefit this team to look at upgrading almost every other position before TE.

Been hearing a lot of Niner fans talking about our #2 TE and honestly it doesnt really make a ton of sense to me. This team has many, many holes in it. I would find it very hard to believe we would prioritize upgrading Celek. He isnt great, but how many teams have a great #2 tight end?

I think it would benefit this team to look at upgrading almost every other position before TE.

I’m with u man. It isn’t like there’s an all pro TE2 lining up across from gronk, Travis kelce, Greg Olsen, etc. take your pick.

We have way bigger needs at Safety, Cornerback, on the edge rusher, and Wide Receiver we even need another MLB I think with Reub gone

Kittle is money and like u saying Celek is good enuff

I agree, but I wouldn't be one bit upset if they did draft someone like TJ Hockenson. But it probably doesn't make sense to invest an early pick given how sparingly Kyle uses two TEs at once.

I do think Ross Dwelley has a good chance of developing into a very nice backup tight end.

Back
Top Bottom