:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He wasn't completely perfect, but he stood out to me most from today's game. Dude was explosive as hell. Let's pray Solly can become the player the team thought he could be.

9DF57E7D-888B-494D-B4E9-773504DA27EF.jpeg

Told my lady shes about to hate Sundays in a few weeks for a couple of months but told her this might get her through it if she wants to watch together....

I dont eem care

****ing, Jimmy. He looked like ****. Hopefully, he can bounce back this Saturday. He should get plenty of reps to do so.

Jimmy looked mad scerd out there. Didnt leave the pocket or anything. I know its pre season. But he need to hurry up and break the ice. Its either play like trash and be trash or get hurt again(hope he stays healthy) and be trash.

I think Kyle should let Jimmy air it out in the preseason, but when the regular season starts, it might be best to be more prudent with the plays calls. Possibly focusing on pounding the rock might be the best approach until Jimmy gets situated. If the defense is as good as think it'll be, this might be the way to go(for now).

****ing, Jimmy. He looked like ****. Hopefully, he can bounce back this Saturday. He should get plenty of reps to do so.

Yeah he honestly looked awful. I'm thinking/hoping he just needed to get out there and get his feet wet again and shake off the rust in some real game action as well as maybe even get that fear regarding the ACL out of his head. A bit concerning but GQ will be fine

God damn Jimmy sucked *** today lmao, but i expected him to play bad being his first game back but god damn that was horrible.

the strengths of this team is obviously the running game and the defense.

the pass blocking was horrendous. Jimmy had pressure in all 6 throws.

Bourne was about to be cut after that drop and redeemed himself after.

No lie, I was going to post about this dude, but I had no clue who he was lol. He jumped off the screen the entire game. Dude was working Denver's second-round draft pick Dalton Risner. Givens had a 1.59 10-yard split at the combine. That's ****ing crazy.

Last edited:
No lie, I was going to post about this dude, but I had no clue who he was lol. He jumped off the screen the entire game. Dude was working Denver's second-round draft pick Dalton Risner. Givens had a 1.59 10-yard split at the combine. That's ****ing crazy.

Are we going to keep him?

This is something that also baffled me. What the hell? That makes no sense. This entire offense is predicated on outside zone and play-action off it.

Last edited:
Maybe Kyle is keeping his game plan close to the chest for preseason much like what Kingsbury is doing with the cards?

This is something that also baffled me. What the hell? That makes no sense. This entire offense is predicated on outside zone and play-action off it.

Maybe Kyle is keeping his game plan close to the chest for preseason much like what Kingsbury is doing with the cards?

i mean coaches talk a lot about scripting plays and drives and how in the pre-season you do basically no scripting.

i would guess coming out with the outside zone / play action would be part of his regular season scripting and that he doesn't want teams to see it or play against it

like the opening offensive drive in tampa will probably be completely scripted

also play action involves a lot of QB movement and the chance of the QB getting blown the **** up if the defense correctly reads that it is play action,

he probably didn't want to see jimmy g tear his ACL again getting blown up on a play action roll out during a meaningless game.

just my 2 cents

Back
Top Bottom