:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Richie James Or Kendrick Bourne may lose out to Jordn Mathews, Kyle seem to be indicating he’s a lock

Maybe Matthews makes those of us critical of him eat our words when the snaps count, but right now, I'm going to be sick if they cut Richie James to keep Matthews. :sick:

I think Bourne knows he's gone. Dude was tweeting at Cooper Kupp yesterday and virtually telling Kupp to put in a good word for him.

Last edited:
They might both be gone

Ppl are saying after cuts our final WR group:

Marquise Goodwin
Dante Pettis
Deebo Samuels
Jalen Hurd
Jordan Mathews
Trent Taylor

Taylor injury could change things up that’ll be a wait n see

So, Shanny basically confirmed exactly what JTO said up above on the INT. Jimmy changed the protection but Staley never heard it or was told by the other OL.

He definitely had folks convinced he could be a starter for like 4 weeks.

Every quarterback we had for a good 4-5 year stretch convinced us that they could be our starter. Because they pretty much all looked better than Alex Smith by comparison. We were so desperate for a QB upgrade that our eyes were deceiving us. :lol:

Maybe Matthews makes those of us critical of him eat our words when the snaps count, but right now, I'm going to be sick if they cut Richie James to keep Matthews. :sick:

I think Bourne knows he's gone. Dude was tweeting at Cooper Kupp yesterday and virtually telling Kupp to put in a good word for him.

I still think Bourne is the better player to keep on the roster, but I wouldnt be too upset if he isnt. But if RJJ gets cut for Matthews, I am going to lose my mind.

They might both be gone

Marquise Goodwin
Dante Pettis
Deebo Samuels
Jalen Hurd
Jordan Mathews
Trent Taylor

SMFH.

They might both be gone

Marquise Goodwin
Dante Pettis
Deebo Samuels
Jalen Hurd
Jordan Mathews
Trent Taylor

My brother it’s Deebo Samuel.

Your the only guy I’ve seen adding an S to his last name. Had to clear that up.:smile:

Reading this great piece on the Shanahan coaching tree on the MMQB and this stood out to me:

What did all of this tell Shanahan? That his system worked. That great quarterbacks mattered, of course, but that efficiency at that position mattered more. He taught them like Walsh taught him, to read with their feet, to move in rhythm, spin through progressions, limit risk. If the golden-armed Elway could buy that philosophy, anybody could.

https://www.si.com/nfl/2019/08/23/w...-kyle-shanahan-matt-lafleur-mike-shanahan-rg3

Jimmy will always have the spread offense, gunslinger mentality. Kyle wants his offense executed in a very certain way within the parameters of his vision. I think if Jimmy struggles in this offense, this will be the exact reason he does so.

Reading this great piece on the Shanahan coaching tree on the MMQB and this stood out to me:

Jimmy will always have the spread offense, gunslinger mentality. Kyle wants his offense executed in a very certain way within the parameters of his vision. I think if Jimmy struggles in this offense, this will be the exact reason he does so.
It’s my belief that the recent conjecture about Jimmy GQ has very little merit.

Bill B was reluctant to let him go. And that’s all that needs to be said.

Funny I was just watching the BW Football Life, footwork footwork footwork

Really looking forward to tomorrows game fellas! With almost everyone playing the first half its gonna feel like a real game!

Jimmy G just needs to settle down and get out of his own head. He's done it before. They just need to run better plays for the first few series, set him up for success early so that confidence carries over. Payback vs KC cause we were coming back the last time we played them before Jimmy got hurt!

Hey, man, I have no problem with you snorting coke and ****ing hookers. As long as it's not impacting your job. And please don't film yourself doing it.

Just watched the Brick by Brick. Jimmy G at the end breaking it down "A lot fo room for improvement" :nerd: :rofl: :rofl:

Im playing. Ol boy should bounce back haha.

Back
Top Bottom