:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ladies and gentlemen, your 5-0 CALIFORNIA 49ers
20191013_161643.jpg
Told y’all it was gonna look like that. SoCal adopted the niners when the rams left in ‘95. It’s like if you leave your high school sweetheart your senior year and you come back 20 years later but she got a new man, a better man than you but she still respectful so she introduces her kids to you. Her kids might like you, but ain’t no way in hell she leaving her man that’s been there for her the last 20 years. Anybody that thought otherwise was deluded.

What a game. Had me on my toes the first half but after that fumble from rams on 2nd half it was smooth sailing. Was catching the game with my boy who is a die hard rams fan and he absolutely hates the niners mainly cuz i talk **** to him like crazy... dude told me in the end of the game this is the best defense he have seen in a while! And it wasnt easy to have him cough that up lol still said jimmy will be the reason we fail lol... anyways. Cant wait to sit behind the niners bench next game! Finna throw some pics for the NT fam

It’s a good feeling when your defense is on the field and your fully confident the other team is not scoring. Missed that feeling since the Harbaugh days, but it was back today. 10 point lead felt like they had no chance of scoring 2 tds against this defense

Just got home from the game and man....... what an atmosphere! As an USC fan I've been to many home games at the Coliseum but today was something different! The Faithful showed up big time! I told my friend a few times that I just couldn't believe how much red was in the stands! We sat on the visitors side and you can really tell how they were feeding off the crowd noise! Especially on defense. The crowd really give them boys life today and lots of the players were showing love back. Really had a good time today and it feels good to be 5-0 :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom