:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You know you’ve made it when these clowns start worrying about us.

Last time I checked the niners are 5-0

That stadium was filled in 2017 and 2018 with niner fans. Doesn’t take too long in twitter to find photos of it.

Laughable Raider fans want to start talking about empty stadiums when yours looks like this in the first quarter, yeah Levi's isn't always packed but we don't pretend like we do it. Trash *** franchise in a trash *** city.

Attachments

• coliseuminteriorusatsi.jpg
    coliseuminteriorusatsi.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 198
just got home from Six flags missed most of the game, so watching it now. Pettis is coming into his own as a legit threat, but i feel NINERS still need a legit WR. Also jimmy missed some targets he should have hit, got to get better.

the defense MY GOD, so dominate.

Discovery kingdom? I'm going through damn traffic every weekend just to get out of my neighborhood smh lol.

Pats are definitely #1 right now, a proven dynasty that just won the championship doesn't need to be questioned on who they've faced so far in this early season. Niners top 5 for sure.
Well, good point there. But let's be honest to ourselves, if SF played NE right now, we win 24-17.

Los Angeles is not a Niner town, its a Raider town then a Cowboy town
Tbh, Raiders are irrelevant in L.A.

The silver and black ain't nothin but a fashion statement in Socal. There ain't nobody talking about the Raiders in L.A.

Gotta heavily disagree with you on the Cowboys. I've seen, known, and spoken to way more Niner fans than Cowboy fans in SoCal. It's not even close.

LMFAO @ Los Angeles being a “Niners town.” Just because a bunch of bandwagon 49ers fans flew in from up north doesn’t mean squat.

Where were are these SF fans the past 2 seasons when they played the Rams in the Coliseum when their team sucked donkey nutters???

LA is and always will be a Raiders town as it relates to the NFL.
Lol...all those true OG LA Raider fans from the 80s have either passed or moved outta state.

Today's Raider fan base is the epitome of bandwagon, which btw is on it's way to adopt more groupies over in Sin City lol

Conversation is dumb, we dont know exactly how many fans are in certain locations. One thing that is for certain is that the Steelers, Cowboys, Packers and Niners have fans everywhere and also travel well

The hell yall doing in here anyways :lol:

Saying that the Raiders are “irrelevant” in LA is flat-out stupid and ignorant. When they go head-to-head in televised games against the Rams and/or Chargers - they have higher ratings than both those teams. Yeah really irrelevant.

And when the Niners start winning games against top quality teams, let me know. Opposition record thus far: 9W-21L (42.8%).

Let’s hold off on that Super Bowl parade for just a bit longer. And yes I’m keeping an eye on this thread. I’ll be back in a few weeks chumps.
I don’t blame you for wanting to stick around in here bro. With our teams going in opposite directions, and the Raiders leaving for Vegas, I’m sure you’re in need of some positivity in your life.

Pull up a chair, and enjoy the positivity and winning in this thread. We‘re here for you.

I don’t blame you for wanting to stick around in here bro. With our teams going in opposite directions, and the Raiders leaving for Vegas, I’m sure you’re in need of some positivity in your life.

Pull up a chair, and enjoy the positivity and winning in this thread. We‘re here for you.

Thanks man. I’ll definitely be around. Lol.

And regarding my Raiders - I couldn’t care less about the city of Oakland. So if you guys are trying to make this a Oakland vs SF thing - you’re way off track

I grew up a Raiders fan in Los Angeles where we had season seats and where my father worked for the organization up until 1995 (when they moved their offices from El Segundo to Oakland.

So the fact they’re moving to LV is a beautiful thing for me. Couldn’t be any happier. Sorry to rain on your Bay Area parade!

Back
Top Bottom