:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lets be real, you won’t be here in a few weeks when the niners are 7-1, 8-0.

Have fun in Vegas loser.

Way to go out on a limb douchebag. Next the 3 games against the Redsk1ns, Panthers and the Cardinals. I would hope they win 2 or all 3 of these cupcake games since they are now “Patriots West” according to this thread.

SillyUnfitCony-size_restricted.gif

34-3

Laughable Raider fans want to start talking about empty stadiums when yours looks like this in the first quarter, yeah Levi's isn't always packed but we don't pretend like we do it. Trash *** franchise in a trash *** city.

chill with that Oakland hate breh. by no means does that disloyal, perpetual disappointment of a football team represent the city it plays in.

I get that, and trust me I dam well know we got a long way to go. But honestly, who do you think is the better overall team right now considering the quality of their wins?
Hoodie does his best to negate whatever the opposing team does best. In our case running the football. Jimmy is the biggest question mark this team has against it, he’s been good enough but not good thus far. In a game like that, he would probably have to throw us to victory and hoodie groomed this kid so he knows all of his flaws.

Hoodie does his best to negate whatever the opposing team does best. In our case running the football. Jimmy is the biggest question mark this team has against it, he’s been good enough but not good thus far. In a game like that, he would probably have to throw us to victory and hoodie groomed this kid so he knows all of his flaws.

imagine if niners and pats square off in the superbowl and the qb tom brady chased out of new england for breathing down his neck is the very same qb that beats him in the superbowl. ****, this would be absolutely ****ing glorious

Sorry bud. The Niners didn’t fill **** in 17 and 18 in LA. Nice try. Enjoy your 4-0 start because your team isn’t going anywhere come post season.
I went to both games and the filled it twice and also filled the chargers soccer stadium last season as well. LA is definitely a niner city.

can't wait until we roll out our WR corps of Goodwin and Pettis and they both miss 6-8 games leading to our game plan of having Kittle fake-fall to get open.

or seeing Ward and Akh get consistently burned and the camera panning to Saleh's chrome dome like a deer in headlights
I went looking for this post becaus I recall the lack of enthusiasm going into the year from a lot of folks in here.

Winning changes everything

Reactions: ace
Back
Top Bottom