:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah, Panthers are a dangerous team. We gotta cash it in on those redzone opportunities. Jimmy also has to be more accurate, especially on those short-passes and stop throwing into crowded areas.
Looks like we improves on it and also reduced penalties.>D
20191028_140330.jpg

Definitely wouldn’t mind Gabriel... Has solid hands as well

That would definitely mean the end of Goodwin though... We have too many receivers

****, taylor gabriel for CJ? i'd do it in a heartbeat.

seems like a bad deal for them tho and like they'd want us to add some draft capital which we're hella short on.

still man i'd take gabriel or that 6th for CJ any day.

dude is just lingering on the roster taking up space.

****, taylor gabriel for CJ? i'd do it in a heartbeat.

seems like a bad deal for them tho and like they'd want us to add some draft capital which we're hella short on.

still man i'd take gabriel or that 6th for CJ any day.

dude is just lingering on the roster taking up space.

You are underestimating how ****ty Mitchell Trubisky is

Man, NFL is wild and comes at you fast.

I can remember ppl saying in 2017 that the 9ers should draft Mitch.

Can also remember ppl saying we "fleeced" CHI for Solly & Reuben.

Now (it seems) everyone hates Mitch, Solly is doing better but was a #3 pick for a currently rotational player, and Foster, well... Foster Reub'd himself the **** out of the game probably. :lol: :lol:

who would have predicted all of this wild **** back at the 2017 draft?

^Even if Trubisky AND Thomas turned out, I still would have the same opinion that the Bears got fleeced.

We basically lied to the Bears and the Bears believed us. We could have gotten a 7th round pick for moving down 1 spot, and it would have been considered a fleecing.

Pass was tipped :wow:. Wonder if it was for kittle.. woulda been a ino if we didnt have sanders there

i think that pass was intended for sanders. jimmy tossed it right before he made his break. (we finally got a QB that can throw with anticipation) in any case, my heart stopped for a second because it was a tight window. not sure why shanny would draw up a play in which kittle and sanders are running routes that end within a few feet of other in the endzone.

reminds me of that dart jimmy threw to pettis in that pittsburgh game. if pettis is a step late, it's to the house the other way. jimmy got them favre tendencies

i think that pass was intended for sanders. jimmy tossed it right before he made his break. (we finally got a QB that can throw with anticipation) in any case, my heart stopped for a second because it was a tight window. not sure why shanny would draw up a play in which kittle and sanders are running routes that end within a few feet of other in the endzone.

reminds me of that dart jimmy threw to Pettis in that Pittsburgh game. if Pettis is a step late, it's to the house the other way. jimmy got them favre tendencies
That's the annoying thing about Jimmy. He'll throw bone head picks, but has no issues fitting it into tight spaces.

The game-winner to Pettis was also a tight *** window.

Like many I expected yesterday to be our toughest game yet. Did not see that 51 spot coming but damn it was enjoyable. Went with a friend of mine to BWW to catch the game but I wanna try and watch it again today because I'm there's always something you miss when watching at a public place. Especially when you have obnoxious Raider fans cheering for every little thing they do :sick:

On another note, bought some tickets last night and I'm heading down to Arizona for Thursday Night! Tickets were stupid cheap! One of the great things about being Los Angeles Faithful is we got 3 options to see the team play where the drive isn't so bad! Anyone else heading down?
I live in AZ but I’m considering just watching at home since amazon prime is showing the game. I usually stream it. Yes the Arizona fans are awful. Lol.

Yeah, bro, it came back about 2 hours ago, but now they're advising us it's going out again tomorrow morning.

****. But I feel for the people who are actually dealing with the fires. I hope nobody in here is affected by them.

Yeah, bro, it came back about 2 hours ago, but now they're advising us it's going out again tomorrow morning.

****. But I feel for the people who are actually dealing with the fires. I hope nobody in here is affected by them.

yea tonight based on wind pg&e gonna make a call on whether to shut it down again.

i think sonoma all the way down to santa cruz they're talking about shutting the power off in areas.

what do u think is going on with starting QBs this year? i feel like its a crazy year with a curse something. Drew Brees, Ben Roethlisberger, Joe Flacco, Pat Mahomes, Nick Foles, Matt Ryan, Cam newton, trevor siemian, sam darnold

So many starting QBs have gone down, I can't remember a season with this level of QB bloodbath and its only wk 8.

Back
Top Bottom