:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I really dont understand people talking about trading CJ. In fact, I call BS on all the articles that were talking about the Bears and whoever.

I've been saying it since the offseason and it still applies: NO ONE IS TRADING FOR CJ BEATHARD.

can't be mad at niner fans for wanting to speak it into existence. in the world of social media anything is possible.

1572476236551.jpeg

1572476363316.gif

1572476549705.gif

1572476611424.gif

These guys made me appreciate and realize how crucial special teams can be, i am loving our Wishnowsky pick :pimp:

Eh, take a chance on finding a hidden gem like they did with a game changer in Kittle. The potential value a positional player can provide outweighs what a punter can. If youre taking a punter in the 4th you better be sure hes gonna be All Pro or expect that your offense is gonna suck and be punting a lot. The punter is the last person you want to see on the field.
Let's make it clear I like Wish, just not in the round he was drafted.
Anyway hate that we have to play a game on halloween night. I have trick or treat duties with the kids so I'm gonna have to stay away from my phone until I can get to my DVR.

Last edited:
Red has made mention of it plenty of times. Kyle loves high graded SPARQ guys so he’s likely to find a gem of a UDFA. So why take the chance of an elite punter like Wish signing to another team when you can draft him and still get a UDFA guy that fits your style? The draft pick makes sense.

What UDFA gems has this regime found?
As Lynch's draft history has proven, the probability of finding a starter in the mid to late rounds is much higher than finding an undrafted one, so why wait until after the draft to find one?
And how's Wish elite? That 2 yard return total has much to do with the coverage team and field position too (we don't go 3 and out a lot so we aren't punting from/near our EZ like average offenses do.)

Matt Breida
Kendrick Bourne
Emmanuel Moseley
The only gem on that list is Breida. Kyle always finds RBs to fit his system.
KB is inconsistent, Eman has played great so far, but it's still too early to tell.
I went back and looked at the 4th/5th round picks this draft
None caught my eyes
None caught my eye either but that doesn't mean there aren't any potential studs there, we're not even at the halfway point in the season. Its better to judge a draft 3-4 years after it happens.

Back
Top Bottom