:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I watch the highlights of that Alex Smith and Niners playoff game against the Saints, at least one every 2 weeks. That game was so lit lol

We also had a TE wearing the number 85 making a big time play late

Mannn Vernon was on another one during those playoffs, he balled against the Giants as well

I remember my brother calling me saying we were getting smacked so I sped back home to catch the rest of the game.
I was at a kids birthday party at a golf club. They had a bar downstairs so half the men dipped before the the birthday boy blew out the candles on his cake, including me :lol:
Didn’t feel bad tho, kid wasn’t gonna blow out the candles himself it was his 1st birthday.

I was at a kids birthday party at a golf club. They had a bar downstairs so half the men dipped before the the birthday boy blew out the candles on his cake, including me :lol:
Didn’t feel bad tho, kid wasn’t gonna blow out the candles himself it was his 1st birthday.
Oh first bday, the kid won't remember. 😆

The women must have been pissed though. 😁

Oh first bday, the kid won't remember. 😆

The women must have been pissed though. 😁
They were, my girl included. But she knew from the jump of our relationship (now marriage) that my teams will always take precedent. I negotiated with her to them taking precedent in big games. If nothing was at stake then I’d “sacrifice” watching...but I still track them on my yahoo sports app :smile:

They were, my girl included. But she knew from the jump of our relationship (now marriage) that my teams will always take precedent. I negotiated with her to them taking precedent in big games. If nothing was at stake then I’d “sacrifice” watching...but I still track them on my yahoo sports app :smile:
Yeah, I make it a point to "stream" it(via Reddit) if I'm running errands with one ear plugged in for 10am games like today.

I remember being the hired photographer for a co-ed babyshower that day...good portion of the photos were of dudes hovered around the TV

I remember being so damn pissed that i accepted the request to work that day only to see that TV in the kitchen like a gift from the gods

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom