:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cant stand these teams

While a Rams loss would clinch a playoff berth, Id rather take that 1st seed with a Rams win

Hope Bane comes out and does his thing

i wonder what part of richburg's left knee got ruined

in any case, Rams doing the 49ers a huge favor rn

Rams may help us tonight but we still gotta take care of business and run the table. Cant lose no more games from here on out imho

Rams may help us tonight but we still gotta take care of business and run the table. Cant lose no more games from here on out imho

would we still have to run the table though? we should be able to drop one as long as we beat seattle week 17

...don’t get me wrong i’d rather run the table

would we still have to run the table though? we should be able to drop one as long as we beat seattle week 17

I just think with 3 games left, now is the time to start peaking and run the table in the regular season. Then win the divisional round, conf championship, then SB.

7 game win streak to finish the year. Highly doable if we consider the Niners a championship squad.

I know its cliche but we really should think about one game at a time fellas. Remember how foolish the Falcons made the Saints look about a month back?

Yes. Even if we retake top spot in the west tonight a loss to Seattle in week 17 would put us in Dallas.

Regardless of tonight this is likely what’s at stake at week 17:
Us - 1st round bye and home field advantage
Seattle - 1st round bye and a home game

Back
Top Bottom