:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i mean he's fast as ****

but his just numbers keep going down.

962 yards in 2017, 395 yards in 2018, now he going on IR in 2019 and hasn't even eclipsed 200 yards (186 yards in 2019).

With the way our WR's are performing now, I don't see him getting in even past KB. I think we need to get Sanders back on the roster for a year or two.

if Hurd and Trent can get healthy for next year..

also im obviously biased but i came across QB stats across the league earlier and Jimmy is up there in every major category (Int’s the only blemish and while we all know he has made a few horrible throws that had us scratching our heads, hes had a few that have bounced off receivers hands), highest scoring offense in the NFC and has the best record in the entire league. Im definitely not saying he is the MVP because i believe thats going to Lamar or Russ but people would be laughing if you put him in the conversation, most people dont even think he’s a good QB, where did the universal hate and doubt even come from :lol:

All good tho, let em sleep!

There are some very talented backs on that list that might have people saying “what the hell is Red talking about?” but its much deeper than that

Our staffs ability to coach our RBs up is incredible, we dont need to pay a guy ~15mil per

Shoutout all the other coaches as well whether it be defense, offense or special teams. They have done a tremendous job with all of our guys

Definitely, this system has been pumping out no-name-1k-yard RBs for decades, and Kyle and Bobby Turner picked up where Mike Shanahan and Alex Gibbs left off.

The traits(vision, patience, speed) trump raw talent in this scheme. If a player has their desired traits, they can coach him up into a quality NFL RB(case in point: Raheem Mostert).

Last edited:
is Moseley starting in place of Sherman this week? just saw that the niners resigned dontae johnson for about the 20th time..while they've been solid this year, without sherm i'm a bit nervous about the youth of the secondary.

they also brought by dland24 dland24 's favorite WR, jordan matthews :lol:

damn, i really got laughed at...

giphy.gif

If K’Waun, Tartt, and DJ Jones out man, I know we came in with a lot of depth but damn our team is taking hits with these injuries.

**** not DJ..

What even happened? I dont remember seeing him go out on Sunday

Back
Top Bottom