:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lets all celebrate 2nd place everyone

If yall so convinced that Purdy is elite then put the money up. Im betting that he will not win a super bowl this upcoming season

Man, I thought we’d be still talking about brother Christian ascension😅

Purdy will be unarguably top 5 next season, @me.

What happens if the 49ers win it all, but Purdy has a bad game? What about if they lose but Purdy has an outstanding game? What would be your next narrative?
Maybe just maybe, it's a team effort...

Bro at this point if Purdy accidentally had his hat on during the Anthem - he’d be considered a bust and should be regulated to arena football

Guy can seriously do no right

Lets all celebrate 2nd place everyone

If yall so convinced that Purdy is elite then put the money up. Im betting that he will not win a super bowl this upcoming season
I am not saying Brock Purdy is elite or not. What I am saying is your "if you think he's elite, bet me that he wins the Superbowl this year" is stupid. Like really really stupid. Do elite QBs win the Superbowl every year? There must only be one elite QB in the league every season if so.

What happens if the 49ers win it all, but Purdy has a bad game? What about if they lose but Purdy has an outstanding game? What would be your next narrative?
Maybe just maybe, it's a team effort...
Put your money up. He will certainly not win a super bowl. Its very very simple. Put your money up

1718474222535.png

I’ve been saying this for well over a year now and I’m sticking with it, the 49ers need to keep Aiyuk and move Deebo instead if they absolutely have to choose between the two.

With Jimmy, we needed that added dimension Deebo brought to compensate for Jimmy’s lack of downfield passing

Now that Kyle has found his elite passer, Deebo’s dimension becomes expendable. Hence why we drafted Pearsall, which is an indication Kyle will start to pass more than run so he can preserve the wear and tear on the aging CMC and with Mitchell likely an odd man out and Jordan Mason ready to take his spot , I have a feeling the offense will evolve yet again in Kyle’s system and be more pass focused than ever. Kyle is just waiting for the right types of players so he can open up his west coast offense much like Walsh’s offense evolved when Tyler, Clark, and Solomon were eventually replaced by Craig, Rice, and Taylor with Brent Jones leveling up the TE play after he replaced Russ Francis and John Frank

Last edited:
The front office is playing with fire.

BA's price will only go up.

CMC was shut down in the biggest game . I dont care about the regular season stats. BA shouldve been paid first. Hes our only WR who can beat press man.

3 options we could consider for Pit

BA for Troy Fautanu and 5th rounder
BA for Zach Frazier and 2nd rounder
BA for Mason McCormick and 1st rounder

Back
Top Bottom