:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
NBC sports saying

• Kittle and rookie class of 2020 are unsigned.
  • 7-8 million will be needed to sign the five 2020 rookies.
  • 10 million+ yearly for Kittle's extension
  • Cost of Kittle + 2020 rookie class will force the 9ers to trade a player away for cap space.
  • Dee Ford has been mentioned, a trade would clear about 15.8 million in cap space, doubling the 15.7 million the team has currently available.

NBC sports saying

• Kittle and rookie class of 2020 are unsigned.
  • 7-8 million will be needed to sign the five 2020 rookies.
  • 10 million+ yearly for Kittle's extension
  • Cost of Kittle + 2020 rookie class will force the 9ers to trade a player away for cap space.
  • Dee Ford has been mentioned, a trade would clear about 15.8 million in cap space, doubling the 15.7 million the team has currently available.
Damn. We have a 2 year window with this level of roster.

Lynch drafting too damn good. Warner was a top-flight backer this year and if he takes yet another step, my goodness he'll be in the Wagner league. So he's definitely gonna get a bag.

It was pretty old and they never maintained it. Newsom at the time wanted them to go over to the shipyard. I read before they had a spot by Brisbane almost secured but at the end it was only the shipyard area and they said nope and bounced.

D8233EB7-D79C-4F46-8BA1-2DF19586C88C.jpeg

That comeback will be legendary if he makes it onto the field. If Shanny made a career special teamer in Raheem Mostert look like Terrell Davis, I can't wait to see what he can do with a freak athlete like McKinnon.
I’m more intrigued by the rehabilitation of Hurd, but if Jet resembles anything like he was on Minny this offense will be taken to another level. That’s unbelievable.

Back
Top Bottom