:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ayuk and Hurd beasting and Taylor coming back would be a big boost at WR

but tbh I’m more worried aboutDBs. Sherman getting old, Sherman and spoon entering contract years, Tartt pretty dated as well, Ward showed up last year but is ALWAYS a question with regards to durability/availability to play.

wish they could pick someone up to shore up that shakey secondary idk about relying on Moore, Moseley, and Harris so heavily

if Only Solly had some value to trade, it would be super cool to deal him for some versatile young prospect nickel cornerback that can play safety as well... basically a younger, hopefully more durable Jimmie Ward

every time i see cats doing the 40 at the combine, i cant help but think of that one commentator who said, "look at that bubble butt" while watching a lineman run

fetchimage

It was originally a tweet by Matt Barrow.

Someone asked him what happens with Lynch and he had said he's been hearing rumblings that Lynch will be promoted to VP of Ops so that Adam Peters would be named GM.

This way Peters doesn't get poached by another team to become their GM.

Think Barrows deleted the tweet since it may actually just been more "theory" than actual rumors so he probably didn't want that to start blowing up online without any real basis to it.

It says tweet unavailable

Camp Jimmy Guap in full effect!! Saw Mullens, Beathard, the whole WR corp, Kittle, hell even a appearance from Patton :lol:

Bourne’s IG story had that fool dropping a pass and even a false start :lol: :smh:

that guy who was like either a 7th round or UDFA that shows some major physical promise, Juan Jennnings was supposedly there working out with Jimmy and the WR core this past week as well

guys like 6'3, sorta fast, pretty high vertical and horizontal leap at pre draft. definitely has a chance to become one of the contributors

he's not a great route runner yet but he excels in contested catches and competitive receiving. basically guy is a dawg inside routes but won't stretch the field on the verts.

could be a dawg in tandem with deebo samuel and brandon ayuk these guys will knock u the F over and keep running downfield

He's actually slow as molasses.

Dude is tough as a mother****er, tho. Extremely violent and incredibly difficult to bring down. He had good production in the SEC to boot. He's definitely the most interesting 7th-round draft pick we've had around here since Trent Brown.

Last edited:
Slow as molasses for an nfl player. I think the average is like 5.5 for men and he ran a 4.8 or something.

he’s not wheels of steel or stretch the field But he’s contest the catch,haul in the ball, truck the defender and run down field

Which they need considering how many super track meet speed guys theyve had who couldn’t secure the ball.

he’s an exciting bubble prospect

Back
Top Bottom