:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
wtf

Meanwhile, the hoodie is doing this lol

Screen-Shot-2020-09-20-at-6.01.02-PM.jpg

Bill Belichick kept pulling his up over his nose, then down over his mouth, then back up over his nose

Meanwhile Monday night football halftime show just did a feature on the injuries

7 torn ACLs in a weekend, might be a league record

emmanuel sanders gonna go a whole game without a reception? he needs to come back to a team that will actually appreciate him

tenor.gif

brees played like ***

sanders looked like a ghost out there tonight

raiders 6’6 255lb TE Waller looks like he has the goods tho

lost a hundred bucks on the game tho I had saints :frown: , and they were favored, raiders fans/bettors prospering RN tho

carr, waller and jacobs gonna be a problem in the AFC West, that offense is potent. doubt they beat out KC but they're definitely at least a wildcard team.

btw 2020 sucks fellas. went out a run yesterday evening, stepped into a pothole and thought I just sprained it. went to get it x-rayed this afternoon -fractured. i might as well try out for the 49ers.

Happy the Raiders finally got off that baseball field. The retractable field is pretty amazing.

carr, waller and jacobs gonna be a problem in the AFC West, that offense is potent. doubt they beat out KC but they're definitely at least a wildcard team.

btw 2020 sucks fellas. went out a run yesterday evening, stepped into a pothole and thought I just sprained it. went to get it x-rayed this afternoon -fractured. i might as well try out for the 49ers.
Ahh ****! Whatever happened make sure it happened “at work”

Raiders put up all them points with Ruggs getting only one catch all game

Once him and Carr get that connection going. :smh:

Wow ESPN still has us a 9 in power ranking despite all the injuries. Good to see media still sees we got talented players with great coaching.

so you saying jimmy played the same the last two weeks?

did you watch the games? :lol:

probably shouldn't be critiquing thing on internet forums either. that’s not what these are for...

Last edited:
That dude was being so dramatic >D
he popped up after 5 minutes and ran off the field :stoneface:

I hate when athletes do that. Like if you are really hurt stay down but dont be staying down so you can be a fake tough guy and get props....
But I bet you cheered when Bosa did that last season during the playoffs. :pimp:

Jk lol

You can be Deebo Samuel for Halloween.

JK. How long will it take for it to heal? Hopefully no surgery and just a walking boot?

Back
Top Bottom