:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Shouldve keep Buckner and released Ford :frown:

At least we're gonna have some money to play with next offseason. Anyone know what big time DE are available?

I didn’t realize how brutal our schedule is after the Dolphins game. Nothing but tough teams besides maybe Washington from there. Have to weather this storm of injuries with the “easier” next few weeks.

I mean the thing was, it wasn't a secret. People in here brought it up. But I guess the assumption was, hey game time is all we need him for or playoffs. But when he was on the field, he was just meh...
Word, his availability and lackluster play was brought up many times last year. I hyped him for the SB and he was awful. Many of us, myself included wanted him gone in the offseason.

People seem to forget that despite playing well last season he was only available 1/3 snaps or 33%

I don’t think anyone expected his availability to increase. It’s just week 3. If he can still suit up for 1/3 of the snaps and puts some pressure he’s the same player ppl liked last year

its not his Like lack of availability was a secret before the move

People seem to forget that despite playing well last season he was only available 1/3 snaps or 33%

I don’t think anyone expected his availability to increase. It’s just week 3. If he can still suit up for 1/3 of the snaps and puts some pressure he’s the same player ppl liked last year

its not his Like lack of availability was a secret before the move

I don't think it's a matter of selective amnesia nor is it a surprise. I think it's just that this year his services are needed way more than at any other time last year. Niners had the luxury of Bosa and DeFo, Ford Fiesta couldve been on IR the entire season and it probably wouldn't have made much of a difference. This year, definitely a different story

Let’s hope Ziggy is the Ansah to our prayahs

Camron+praying.gif

IDK how much gas Clay has left in the tank. 34 year old outside LB.

He had eight sacks last season and graded out as one of the most productive pass-rushing edge defenders in the league.

I know. It's very surprising, but it appears he's got a lot left in the tank.

Garcon, Trent Will, Jordan Reed, Hoyer, Sanu , TeCo etc. Shanahan's a real one looking out for guys from his old teams.

Back
Top Bottom