:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
don’t play kittle

I’d rather they drop the game to the NYG then chance losing G Kittle for longer.

Kittle, please, don’t rush it. Don’t reaggravate the injury or make it worse just because You want to be back on that field. I know you do, we want you there too. But it’s really for the best if you sit this week .
love, heatseeker23

Damn with the long list of injuries didn't even notice Greenlaw has been out and might not play Sunday either...

"

Azeez got some snaps last game and looked serviceable

obviously any given Sunday.... but I’d rest the injured and some of the key players against the jets if it were me

Kittle gonna have no hesitation whether he’s healthy or not, and the doctor is always going to be inclined to say or do whatever the team/player want

just rest him Kyle, pls

I dont care if he torches the lame giants for an 80 yard touchdown, it’s worthless if he hurts his knee or ankle on the play

Good to know Kittle is out this Sunday. I'm confident he'll be good to go next week.

Is Verrett playing this Sunday? I want to see him play.

Looks like he's good to go. He practiced in full all week.

But Akhello tweeked his hamsting lol.

Last edited:
I could be wrong but I feel like Kwon hasn't really made his presence felt yet this year. Early on last year he was all over the field making plays.

I could be wrong but I feel like Kwon hasn't really made his presence felt yet this year. Early on last year he was all over the field making plays.
Yea agreed. Feel like the same aggression and speed isn't there. Maybe its just some charing off of the Cobb Webbs.

Yea agreed. Feel like the same aggression and speed isn't there. Maybe its just some charing off of the Cobb Webbs.

I hope so. Cause when he plays at that high level he makes a huge difference on defense. Really makes the team better when he plays like that and going forward after this light part of the schedule we're going to need that!

1600916378885.jpeg

it's only week 3 and we're already depending on a tight end who's got more concussions than steve young in two lifetimes. but **** it, #injordanreedwetrust

2020's rough yall. i need a hug

jeez so doing the math theyre down more than total 10 starters from wk1 i think? at least the RBs, Sherman, and Kittle will come back.

ziggy ansah wearing 94 with sollys permission in honor of him. i have a feeling that despite turning down his first round rookie option, lynch will try to joog solly back onto the team in the offseason with a cheaper deal.

Walp guys missing this game too due to work. I hope Mullens can pull it off. But deff in for primetime(eagles game) which i think our key guys will be in for the spotlight. But we cant deff lose this coming game and I pray to gawd we stay healthy...will be checkn in here once game starts. Pls keep me and the rest updated! Thank you guys and lets go niners!!!

Back
Top Bottom