:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kittle is playing... with his college QB. Watch him go off and we beat the Cardinals in a meaningless game.

I thought CJ could beat a bad cardinals team with a rookie Rosen...he couldn’t. And now we have Rosen and that cards team is better. CJ won’t get it done, this I’m sure of.

I’m relieved we dodged that bullet but I’m sad for Kwon the player. It’s not even like it’s a recurring injury. Strained hamstring, torn pectoral, torn bicep, and now a torn Achilles? It’s always something different smh.

sucks to hear about kwon.. he brought a different type of energy and attitude to that defense last year. played like his hair was on fire and hit anything and everything coming his way. i know dre is that dude but i’d be lying if i said i wasn’t sad when they let go of 1/2 of the hot boyzz

C444333A-E196-48CB-85BD-7C402A5F87DB.jpeg

Damn the niners stink so bunch they trying they throwing the game on some random *** channel. Still tuned in. Consider this a preseason game for the 2021 season

Back
Top Bottom