:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
AA at least saw the field D minus basically got free cash to sit at home

i wonder how much it would come out to as far as dollars per play?

Oooooo baalke back, and he pickin' #1 overall

too bad trevor lawrence is the obvious pick, otherwise baalke might have had a chance to LaMichael James it up a little for the the Jags

and he's with Urban Meyer who had bad blood with Harbaugh and whomped him with the buck eyes

AND we play the Jags this year. OOOOOOOOoooooo it's on now!

1611162189959.png

I think Watson would be a seamless fit but man, he just gonna cost way too much draft capital and with our extensive list of free agents, there's no telling who we will lose ntm find replacements for the players that leave. We gonna need as much draft picks as possible to replenish our roster.

I still think we should go in the direction of trading up to #2 or #3 in order to get Wilson. Lynch would end up spending less to get a QB who I honestly believe will be just as good a fit for Shanny's system as Watson

yeah, that asking price is wild...

i’d rather go after Wilson. It’ll save picks plus save money over the next few years

If Miami gets Watson for #3 they’d basically be giving the pick back to Houston that they received for Laremy Tunsil. It’d practically be Tunsil for Watson where MIA wins that trade again.

Give me Watson for 3 firsts vs an unproven Wilson and all the picks its going to take to jump to 2 or 3. Does trading Solo count as 1 of the 3 first round picks?

Overpaid and the only stats he has is from 4 years ago. Acting mad comfy when his salary about to drop by 90%

He actually restructured with the 9ers for the league veteran minimum

A team might take the chance on a 1 year vet minimum because

His salary in essence can’t drop any lower than it already has

Back
Top Bottom