:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
O gawd theres a video to it too. I was expecting a ef no in a joking way. Man said it like he said nope to returning with his gf that just cheated on him.

Can the Niners just trade for JJ Watt or is that impossible? lol

Jj watt contract is over 100 mil for 6 years

Maybe if they got Dee Ford Weston rich burg and probably jimmy G off the books

but it would also mean losing. Someone else in upcoming free agency like Trent Williams or Fred Warner or juice check

I don’t think Wilson would get past the falcons or panthers. After seeing what Houston wants for Watson, I’d rather trade up for the Bengals pick if we’re seriously about a QB change.

Yea like someone said above. He just tryna dave face at this point cause he know we ain’t keepin his bumass

it sucks he got hurt but he doesn't have to be such a ***** about it lol

it happens all the time, and they paid him handsomely before restructuring him down to vet minimum, it isn't like they really did him dirty

he's just salty that bc of his injuries:
1. he lost out on 12 of that 30 million dollar contract 2. maybe lost out on a super bowl ring 3. now has to jig at vet minimum for a job instead of being a top dollar back

it sucks he got hurt but he doesn't have to be such a ***** about it lol

it happens all the time, and they paid him handsomely before restructuring him down to vet minimum, it isn't like they really did him dirty

he's just salty that bc of his injuries:
1. he lost out on 12 of that 30 million dollar contract 2. maybe lost out on a super bowl ring 3. now has to jig at vet minimum for a job instead of being a top dollar back
Yeah, I was thinking about his response and was shocked. The organization actually kept him around and gave him the opportunity. He didn't do capitalize on that.

well he couldn't really capitalize on the opportunities because he kept getting devastating injuries but regardless he could have handled the situation better

i'm sure his agent cringed when he saw the clip too. bitter outbursts are not a good look for a guy hitting free agency.

best thing he could have said was "i want to thank the 9ers organization for the time i've spent here, my agent and I think it is best for everyone if we test the market at different cities in free agency".

boom. simple policy statement. clean and done, no drama. instead now he's basically in the news for having a bad attitude.

Fans dont want him. Coaches dont want him. Hell it seemed like Deebo wanted to get KB on the line instead after “jet” said that :lol:

Truth is Kyles burned a lot of money and some draft capital on backs he’s “needed” to have, when it’s the inexpensive and undrafted guys who have thrived in his system

Raheem Mostert Jeff Wilson jr jamichael hasty have all been > tevin Coleman jerrick McKinnon joe Williams and At a fraction of the cost

only RB on the roster who has been worth shelling out the dough for is juicecheck and I pray they find the money to extend him or were going to have to go hunting for FB talent in the mid to later rounds of the draft

Truth is Kyles burned a lot of money and some draft capital on backs he’s “needed” to have, when it’s the inexpensive and undrafted guys who have thrived in his system

Raheem Mostert Jeff Wilson jr jamichael hasty have all been > tevin Coleman jerrick McKinnon joe Williams and At a fraction of the cost

only RB on the roster who has been worth shelling out the dough for is juicecheck and I pray they find the money to extend him or were going to have to go hunting for FB talent in the mid to later rounds of the draft

We can do this exercise for quarterback too.

So Washington name Mayhew their GM and Hurney as their Executive vice president of football/player personnel.
If jed and lynch are smart they should give either role to Adam Peters if they want to keep him within the organization and have lynch take on the other role or keep his GM role

i’m going to be labeled insane for what i’m about to say.

now that i’ve had time to think about it, i want my Niners to do whatever it takes to get Deshaun.

if it takes three first round picks, so be it. in addition to watching the playoff game against KC when Houston’s D fell apart, i also watched the National Championship game.

this kid can put a team on his back like no other player can. he masks flaws not only on the o line, but skill guys too. he MIGHT be the best weapon in the league. yes, including Mahomes and Rodgers.

if we can get to 7 with Nick/CJ & a full squad out, imagine Watson with a healthy team.

After seeing what Houston wants for Watson, I’d rather trade up for the Bengals pick if we’re seriously about a QB change.

Are you guys nuts?! (Sorry this is not just directed at you. Plenty of posters in here have said the same thing)

After seeing what Houston wants?

If three first round picks is what it takes to get this done, I would sign up for that without thinking twice. Seriously, "done deal" couldn't come out of my mouth fast enough.

Where I start to draw the line is if Bosa/Warner need to be included. But like I said before, there isn't a draft pick package alone that I would be upset at. Do it. Now.

I would include the picks needed. You know what Watson’s capability in the NFL is. These other college players it still a toss up. I would be willing to try and get away with 2 1sts and Jimmy G and a 2/3rd

Back
Top Bottom