:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Stafford has played with horrible coaching, a bottom tier running game, and mostly s**t defenses his entire career, and people want to judge him for not having signature playoff moments? Lol (For the record, Jimmy doesn't have any signature playoff moments either. No positive ones anyway.)

Stafford is way better than Jimmy. Way better.

Watch this clip and tell me how many plays and/or throws do you think Jimmy could have made:

Last edited:
not trying to be funny here. none.

Stafford has played with horrible coaching, a bottom tier running game, and mostly s**t defenses his entire career, and people want to judge him for not having signature playoff moments? Lol (For the record, Jimmy doesn't have any signature playoff moments either. No positive ones anyway.)

Watch this clip and tell me how many plays and/or throws do you think Jimmy could have made:

Stafford throws the ball beautifully on the deep throws. I can already picture Aiyuk being the one making them

Stafford has been buried by sub par defenses and especially a terrible running game.

I think 1 RB has rushed for over 1,000 yards in Detroit in the last 8 seasons.

He's a lot better than his Win-Loss stats suggest, which is why he's cooked up completion and yardage numbers that are on track to surpass P Manning, D Brees, etc. (provided Stafford lasts in the league a bit longer)

BUT he's a little old and not very mobile. And as the charred pile of ash that once was Jimmy Garoppolo, Nick Mullens, and CJ Beathard suggests.... the 9ers O line / game plan are not good at avoiding QB hits / sacks.

I'd rather have Watson because of his ability to keep plays and himself alive out there, but I don't think this Org wants to cough up 3 years of 1st rounders.

Bourne drops 13 of those.

i'm not from the bay, so can anyone let me know whether this guy knows his stuff?

Stafford.PNG

i'm not from the bay, so can anyone let me know whether this guy knows his stuff?

Stafford.PNG
Vincent Frank is tweeting a lot about it. Never heard of him though.

Niners offered 2 Second Rd and 2 Third Rd picks for Stafford.

Niners also made the first offer for Watson, because no one else had.

We'll see if this is true.

interesting, indoubt that post os credible cause they cant trade jimmy g. Im sure like 40% of the teams in the NFL would line you to try and trade for him. His contract is easy to get away from and he has put up great numbers.

my favorite thing from that 2 minute clip: "stafford steps up and on the move."..."stafford steps up."

look, i love jimmy for the excitement and energy he brought back to this fanbase after he went 5-0 and then helped bring the team to the superbowl but damn it, i've seen enough of him crumbling in the pocket and taking drive-killing sacks whereas other QBs would have been able to maneuver out of. jimmy is a tough SOB but he sucks at escaping pressure. i get it, McG shouldn't be a starting lineman.. but the same could be said for a large number of lineman on other teams. Jimmy might just be luxury brand-Alex Smith.. I'm ready to go feast or famine with a new QB.

As much as I'm sure everyone would like to have Watson, we cannot compete with other teams in terms of the draft capital we can offer and that's probably what's most important to Houston. The team that gets him is going to offer up one hell of a haul and I highly doubt we'd be able to match it

How many years did stafford have megatron? Jus asking, organization was ****, but he still had one of the most dominant receivers ever

Back
Top Bottom