:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Took my dad to camp today. The boys look good!
124E800F-AB5F-46C9-A50D-279EAEC86F9E.jpeg
2DAD378B-DC5E-4D0A-8EAF-814C36EFB7A6.jpeg
EB3E7B9A-9CB6-415C-9FB8-6B757FA63482.jpeg
5BA95F03-02B1-4F55-A4BC-4E0920852E43.jpeg

it sucks we never got to see 2TE sets with Kittle and Jordan Reed. **** would’ve been a nightmare for LBs and safeties

in any case, behind kittle this team is thin at TE talent. if matthews still has hands and can block, i’m for it

Lance had a good day and Jimmy g looked flat

double clutched and throws for deebo, goes deep but the throw is short, interception Jason beret,Jimmy G second int of the day

2 Jimmy INTs what's new lol. That's good because let's me know our secondary is still legit.

So happy to see the 49ers back in action.

I frankly don't care too much for the "QB battle" because I know things will rightfully fall into place. Like it was during the Montana to Young transition.

Only thing I care about is that it's an Absolute MUST the whole team stays 100% healthy the entire camp plus preseason so that we field a 110% healthy team opening day.

LFG!!!!!!!

Why would Indy trade for an injury prone QB after losing their injury prone QB?

Trey Lance’s first three plays in red zone: TD pass to Josh Hokit, TD pass to Mohamed Sanu, TD run. #49ers

Second play of red zone drills, Jimmy Garoppolo gets picked again by Fred Warner. He was looking for Ross Dwelley. Dee Ford, participating in team drills for the first time, was flagged for being offsides. #49ers

Back
Top Bottom