:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
At the very least my SF giants hat came with the all star patch :/

Can i buy from their team store online ? Or only go there? Im sure its going to be widely available and not pressed yet. But come season i dont want to scramble lol

Oh **** I forgot about the all star patch for the giants hat

anyone got a link or deal I can finesse?

Can i buy from their team store online ? Or only go there? Im sure its going to be widely available and not pressed yet. But come season i dont want to scramble lol
Think it’s only in store chief. I copped a ‘47 hat and starter jacket too :rofl:I ain’t wanna scramble around like those people come game day waiting in line for the team store that wraps around. Dude at register said “you’re ready for the season aren’t ya?”

i said:
“Damn right. “8)

What’s the code?

Fanatics code is
FA8FDCRT0
30%

worked for me as of two days ago. if you’ve got paypal, sign up for a free year of shoprunner and get that free 2day shipping. and like others did, get them giftcards from costco.

got my reordered deebo in a better size and this joint is still lightweight snug. but can’t complain, love the stitching and quality. the sublimated patch is mehh but after they broke me off with an additional 25% refund off $169, I’m not mad. essentially paid only $80

F6E53349-21A7-4302-9D70-DD2D52DB6703.jpeg

Welcome Trey Lance. Here’s my drunken under the influence purchase from a few weeks ago. Hope he ends up being the goods and this purchase ends up being well worth it lol.

24A2A14E-9E2D-40F1-8EDC-7774BE15BB2B.jpeg
3AD1EA69-BDAC-4CD4-B7D6-920AABE18058.jpeg
He better be for all our sake. I’m bout to cop one too.
For now I’m gonna keep wearing my Kaep jersey and picking fights with MAGA’s.

Last edited:
He better be for all our sake. I’m bout to cop one too.
For now I’m gonna keep wearing my Kaep jersey and picking fights with MAGA’s.

I legit almost got into it with one a few seasons back when I went to see the 49ers play the football team in DC over the Kap jersey I was wearing.

Some dude in his 40’s or so kept yapping after the game. I politely told him to please don’t make me drop him in front of his wife because that wouldn’t be a good situation for any of us.

i used to buy jerseys in advance but crabtree vernon davis and kaep taught me a lesson

most of the time i find myself rocking steve young because he actually won a super bowl. and a couple of those other jerseys i consider "cursed" because I wore them during pivotal losses, so i wear them rarely...

if they win a trophy i'll get a stitched for kittle or deebo or maybe whoever is the star QB

I hope thm boys get vaccinated and stay safe

if a team misses a game due to COVID outbreak this season they’re giving them an automatic forfeit and a loss towards playoff seeding

I hope thm boys get vaccinated and stay safe

if a team misses a game due to COVID outbreak this season they’re giving them an automatic forfeit and a loss towards playoff seeding

plus they lose their salary and have to pay the other teams salary. NFL not playin

I think it's simple. You want to get paid and continue to play, get vaccinated. I'm still surprised at how so many pro athletes are anti-vaxx.

Back
Top Bottom