:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
barring injury Jimmy isn’t coming back.

And I’m fine with it. You play well and enough and stay healthy. They’re not trading up for your replacement to begin with. A lot of this has to do with being healthy as well.

A green Trey offered the same as Jimmy would in that situation. So why not invest more in the rookie.

Dudes always play with renewed energy with a change at qb. They kinda feel like anything is possible then.
Hope Trey is the goods. If he starts next week and gets the dub, I'm ordering a jersey. Need something new to piss off the chiefs fans my way.

That wasn't included in that stats you posted. Not jimmys fault on that anyway the RB lofted it back to Jimmy giving Adam's time to catch up to Kittle.

if he had a decent arm and didn’t under throw it it’s still an easy TD

real question, how many quarters has the offense sputtered under jimmy?

if you’re not saying too many, you’re lying to yourselves

The playbook definitely needs to be dumbed down for Trey. You could tell they were being super conservative with him until the game was out of reach and he had to throw the ball. They'd probably be better off naming him the starter so they could tailor the gameplan around him.

Jimmy isn't going to do well in the current offense and it's really because of injuries. When team's aren't stacking the box or we're playing from behind that is not when Jimmy thrives. The running game is just not going to be what it was and the defense is not playing lights out.

Also, I know it's the west coast offense but it seems like every pass is a slant or crossing route.

If that RB didn't loft it and go the ball to Jimmy sooner he couve hit Kittle while he was still open. Instead Adam's was able catch up to Kittle.

and regardless of the loft he was still open. if he had a decent arm that’s 6

how many TDs have we seen jimmy under throw over the years? or were those all the RBs fault too?

if he had a decent arm and didn’t under throw it it’s still an easy TD

Yup, that delay and he had to reset his feet and use all his strength to under throw Kittle. 😂 Man was better off closing his eyes and yoloin’g like he did in the Super Bowl to Sanders.

Were we watching different defenses? I thought they looked great against a great QB. Jimmy has to take advantage when they are playing like that man. Also that Cannon dude probably already got cut :lol:

Hoping the best for Trent..

and regardless of the loft he was still open. if he had a decent arm that’s 6

how many TDs have we seen jimmy under throw over the years? or were those all the RBs fault too?
Under throw? He usually over throws or throws high if he doesn't hit the receiver.

Were we watching different defenses? I thought they looked great against a great QB. Jimmy has to take advantage when they are playing like that man. Also that Cannon dude probably already got cut :lol:

Hoping the best for Trent..
I 100% agree. The defense was lights out until 2 minutes left before halftime. You can only keep a QB down like Wilson for so long. I miss Mostert.

Secondary been suspect since the Super Bowl not a shocker they getting cooked in the air constantly. No need to speak on Jimmy we’ve watched this movie before…

We only throw to the middle of the field. Teams are adjusting. Some of that is on Jimmy, some of that is on the scheme. Eventually u have to threaten outside the numbers. Teams are catching up

Back
Top Bottom