:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Friend said Jimmy potentially has an Achilles injury???! Cant find anything about it

Friend said Jimmy potentially has an Achilles injury???!

****, as much as i don’t want him as a starter i don’t wish ill on him. i hope it’s not for his sake

i’ve pulled my calf and felt something shoot up the back of my leg and thought the same thing

The fact that the offense could not keep drives alive and score in the first half kept the defense on the field longer than they should half. They were gassed in the 4th qt. Its upsetting because Seattle was ready to take the L. You could see it in their body language.

I’m hoping Shanahan can dial up a better offensive game plan for Trey next week.

Not convinced JImmy is hurt for real; maybe it's the cynic in me. If Trey doesn't play well in the start, Jimmy being healthy provides a legit excuse for him to get the starting gig back.

372C5366-A30D-4515-A650-22715EA00EAE.jpeg

The fact that the offense could not keep drives alive and score in the first half kept the defense on the field longer than they should half. They were gassed in the 4th qt. Its upsetting because Seattle was ready to take the L. You could see it in their body language.

I’m hoping Shanahan can dial up a better offensive game plan for Trey next week.
Start of the 2nd half is when they started going 3 and out and had a costly TO on the kickoff. 1st half they were actually driving the ball down the field, just couldn't score. We were actually winning the TOP battle.

Last edited:
I wanna see the play he got injured in
Part of the reason I'm not convinced he's hurt. Trey coming in the 2nd half due to an injury was surprise to everyone. Even at 2-0 it was there was a decision on who should start. Jimmy's taking one for the team. What sucks is Trey can play well and could still take an L next week. Kyler and nem not ****ing around.

Back
Top Bottom