:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
if it was about the pick tho i'm sure the 9ers would have thrown the pick for him

it was always about the money and contract length.

before everyone go loco let's see what happens. i bet carolina does something like immediately sign him to a 3-4 year extension for big bucks. that's the important part not the 6th round pick.

WELP

1633551973367.png

I had lynch & co's back on this one at first, but the fact that Carolina is getting him at contract price and are not being immediately strong armed into a new contract or extension is pretty damning....

we would have had to eat the salary but **** man if he isn't immediately demanding a new contract/extension i would have at least upped the offer to a ****ing 5th

nothing to do about it now.

just gotta hope e-manuel looks as good on deandre hopkins as he did on DK metkalf

and that someone can keep up with christian kirk. seen that speedster gash our defense on the deep ball a few too many times already

Sounding like Trey is gona get the nod on Sunday, if he can do his thing and get us a huge dub in Arizona mannn :pimp: dont think Jimbo will be getting that job back if that happens :lol:

So happy that Trent’s injury wasn’t serious, hopefully he’s good to go on Sunday. Same with Elijah Mitchell

Bit of a bummer we’re 2-2 with those losses being very winnable games

Back
Top Bottom