:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
At closer look yeah it was on the Rams player hitting Locket on the face, Rams secondary getting away with murder, twice this game

You campaigned HARD for Fields and Fields looking worse than Big Mac and Wilson LOL

Both Fields and Pitts need time to find their rhythm cause both play for garbage teams

Yeah I’ll take a QB over a TE any day, especially when we traded THREE FIRST ROUND PICKS. Also, Fields is in a terrible situation but is still showing signs of big play ability. He will be just fine and would have been a great fit for us as well. Lastly, if you want to refresh your memory, I was also a supporter of drafting Trey, and turned to him as the favorite in the final week leading up to the draft.

Jimmy is going to give it a go in practice today. If they trot out a hurt Jimmy on the field Sunday I’m going to be upset. We all know how he plays when he is hurt.

Yeah if they bring Jimmy out Sunday while not at full strength it’s just foolish. Just asking for a repeat of the game in Seattle from last season.

I’ve defended Jimmy to an extent and hoped that he could stay healthy and play well to delay the inevitable switch for a bit longer.

But he’s just not it. Even if he managed to play well (which he hasn’t). He hasn’t managed to stay healthy, and availability is ultimately huge when it pertains to your starting qb.

Jimmy seems like a likeable guy. He most likely works hard in practice etc and to his credit has been a team player with the whole drafting a rookie qb thing and has handled it better then other qb’s have. But the ability to stay healthy and consistently play at a quality level just isn’t there. Sucks, but it is what it is.

There’s no way we start Jimmy. He’s gonna try to give it a go in practice and realize he can’t go Sunday. That will officially be the end of him as our starter. This is Treys team now.

Arizona is the perfect opponent for Trey's first start. Great test for Lance so we can immediately see how he handles a top 3 team and how he adjusts throughout the game.

Its a terrible first start for him lol it’s a 4-0 team with good D explosive receivers mobile QB :lol: literally throwing him to the wolves

I expect if JG can’t convincingly Push off his back foot by Sunday it will be trey start

but I can easily see Kyle trying to reinsert jimmy after the bye week if he’s healed up

I can’t see Jimmy actually playing on 1 day of practice. They should have been testing out his leg 2 days ago if he was in any shape to play. I’m not even saying we have to make the switch after this week, but atm I don’t think Jimmy gives us the best chance to win this game.

No comment clue about chance to win but starting him would be foolish. He won’t throw as well and he might get hurt much worse

Its a terrible first start for him lol it’s a 4-0 team with good D explosive receivers mobile QB :lol: literally throwing him to the wolves

I expect if JG can’t convincingly Push off his back foot by Sunday it will be trey start

but I can easily see Kyle trying to reinsert jimmy after the bye week if he’s healed up

Id rather see him against top talent.

Trey can’t control what the Cards offense does, that’s on demeco and the defense. Their defense is beatable tho, they inched by MIN. I think Trey could have a field day if they plan it right.

Jimmy g maybe playing has to be smoke screen. Imagine trey going insane

Most exciting game of the early season. I have a feeling we’re gonna punch this Cards team right in the mouth from the first snap.

Jimmy g maybe playing has to be smoke screen. Imagine trey going insane
I think he already knows he's going to start, IMO.

I will be shocked if Kyle goes with Jimmy with injured leg again after last year.

Back
Top Bottom