:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Debating on drinking tomorrow. I usually do every Sunday. But when I do, I tend to do so excessively and I kinda want to have a more sober perspective while watching Sunday. I usually only sip on Sundays, but I tend to overdo it lol.

Pisses me off to even say this, but want Trey to have a Logan Webb type performance tomorrow.
Too soon man :smh: :lol:

Man. If Trey can play even remotely close to how that leprechaun looking bitter beer face having mother****er Webb did last night. I will be very happy lmao.

He’s always just reminded of predator. Any of the comparisons that’s been popping up since last night I dont see it.

1633802120147.gif

Debating on drinking tomorrow. I usually do every Sunday. But when I do, I tend to do so excessively and I kinda want to have a more sober perspective while watching Sunday. I usually only sip on Sundays, but I tend to overdo it lol.

Pisses me off to even say this, but want Trey to have a Logan Webb type performance tomorrow.
I have zero doubt Lance gonna play very well. A week of preparation and I fully expect the receivers to respond to Lance's throws much better than they did to Jimmy, who could never get in a rhythm. Lance the type dude when he's in rhythm his skills flourish and everyone else's game will level up. Lance can hit the outside throws and the corners, Jimmy can't. This spreads the field even more for our offense while Jimmy limits it.

Hence, there's no need to over do the drinking so we can witness and dissect the win tomorrow. Just gotta have a drink plan and stick to it.

A sip here and there is the way to go. A glass for the first half and another for the second. If game goes to OT, I roll one up then go with the h2o or the Powerade to balance out the system.
20211009_110509.jpg

Would love him in for tomorrow but we lucky we got a bye, then colts and bears. He should be back right in time for when we need him most

Kittle stay injured :smh:
Starting to think that maybe he plays too reckless or something. I mean, every damn year around week 5 he's goes out for a few games.

Jimmy throwing all of those horribly placed passes is finally coming back to Kittle.

It’s a combination of that and being a big part of our run game. A lot of valuable TE nowadays are used as receivers only. They may throw a block here or there, but their value is in the passing game. I think we may need to bring in a big blocking TE to spell Kittle, so we can try to keep him in our passing game all year.

Pretty sure the double shot he took on the late game endzone throw from Trey is what did him in. I tightened up when I saw it, surprised he played through it.

not sure if this was already discussed, but why are all the injuries reoccurring or at least the same injuries across the team? Wonder what Dustin Perry got these guys doing….

Pretty sure the double shot he took on the late game endzone throw from Trey is what did him in. I tightened up when I saw it, surprised he played through it.

Word. Got people here and socials talking about Jim leaving him out to dry but conveniently dont bring up the one you’re referring to :lol:

Agreed. I think Aiyuk is gona ball tomorrow. Surely that Trey x Sherfield combo is gona link up for a long one right? :lol:

Told y’all Kittle is done and ya’ll scoffed at my take. Save the money for Bosa and Deebo and let Ross Dwelley take over.

We really talking about kittle… KITTLE. Mans born for highlight reels and now gettn thrown to the wolves? Cmon guys. With this new playbook i can guarantee he going cook. He will be back when we need him most. But cmon. KITTLE!?

Back
Top Bottom