:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Excited to have a fresh offense to look forward to with Trey.

Kittle just can’t stay on the field. The heart and soul of the offense and one of the best weapons in the league, but he’s gonna miss a bunch of games every season. I’m not saying we should trade him, but what do you think we would be able to get if we put that idea out there?
Kittle has only missed significant time once in his career.

Ahhh yes what a beautiful sight… now everyone is on board with moving the franchise forward.

Yessir. I think what gets lost in all the Trey v Jimmy stuff is that we all wana see our squad do well and that doesnt mean that people wana see Jimmy or Trey fail and lose games just for an “i told you so!” or at least I hope not..

Faithful are a massive and passionate group to say the least. Can’t wait to see Trey out there on Sunday, certainly will be some hiccups but we have a nice *** squad man, let’s eat this W.

Should have our fair share of fans in the stadium as usual :pimp:

bruh, i’m gonna be at the Family Style food festival in LA on sunday…this is why i don’t like making plans ahead of time :lol:

i’ll be watching on my phone and i’ll rewatch later

Excited to have a fresh offense to look forward to with Trey.

Kittle just can’t stay on the field. The heart and soul of the offense and one of the best weapons in the league, but he’s gonna miss a bunch of games every season. I’m not saying we should trade him, but what do you think we would be able to get if we put that idea out there?
That's a great question and I got the great answer:

Kittle for Pitts

Sunday is Trey's day.

B5D384FD-8A6E-4534-BFE4-659D3FF90500.jpeg

Debating on drinking tomorrow. I usually do every Sunday. But when I do, I tend to do so excessively and I kinda want to have a more sober perspective while watching Sunday. I usually only sip on Sundays, but I tend to overdo it lol.

Pisses me off to even say this, but want Trey to have a Logan Webb type performance tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom