:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Justin Fields today is the reason you roll with and stick with your rookie QB. He is coming of age quickly. Kyle should learn a thing or two from Nagy.

I’m a huge advocate for Trey, but damn these receivers couldn’t even catch Covid right now! They would have no chance with his bullets

Everyone putting jimmy g in the hot seat but how trey going to look when the same guys putting up 4+ drops in the first half?

Jimbo putting balls right in their hands, they have ZERO chance with Trey’s cannon/wobbly inaccurate throws :lol:

Y'all ever think of the possibility that our WRs are dropping passes on purpose to make Jimmy look bad since they all probably already want to play for Trey instead?

Lance sees the entire 2nd half if we down at the half watch

Your takes are only hilarious because I agree with you in getting rid of Jimmy. Incredibly infuriating when I disagree. Lol

Prime me may be an upgrade at corner for us. It’s like we don’t realize a 10 yard cushion with 4 yards for the first isn’t gonna work in our favor.

Back
Top Bottom