:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
when he’s on the field and we lost he’s getting blame especially with fumbles and ints. when he’s not on the field it’s because he’s injury prone. not sure what part of that you don’t understand.

nobody said Lance played amazing, but for his first 6 quarters it was hard to expect much

Instead of blaming the defense that can’t hold a lead for 35 seconds after he leads us to a td and the actual guys suited up when he wasn’t in another game?

All due respect, that’s ridiculous, fam. One of the wildest things I’ve read and I frequent the nba thread where there’s wild **** on every page.
Anyway, we got the dub today. Cheers!!!

3-4 against a rook really got yall excited. Keep that same energy these next few weeks when Murray and Stafford are carving us up.

Did i see Norman hit the Cristiano celebration? :lol:

1635711104882.gif

Instead of blaming the defense that can’t hold a lead for 35 seconds after he leads us to a td and the actual guys suited up when he wasn’t in another game?

All due respect, that’s ridiculous, fam. One of the wildest things I’ve read and I frequent the nba thread where there’s wild **** on every page.
Anyway, we got the dub today. Cheers!!!

you talking about the green bay game where we were moving the ball in the first half and unable to put up solid points? the same he threw his usual pick? plus didn’t he have a fumble that game? yeah. i’m wylin :lol:

offense was clicking on every level its supposed to within this scheme. 100+ yards for the RB? check. multiple rushing TDs? check. run game open up pass game? check. jimmy g no sacks and minimal hits? check. no INTs or fumbles? check. 300+ yds for jimmy g? check.

if they can play like that with george kittle back they can beat az next week.

Back
Top Bottom