:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
we stay watching every other team make moves :smh:

even at his age, von miller is still one of the best along the line. and now he's playing alongside donald, it's gonna be like watching DeFo play with Bosa. miller's on an expiring contract, too. rams going all in to win it this year. i can't even be mad at them. les snead deserves to win GM of the year, dude is not afraid to deal.

“we made a call it just didn’t work out”

the call was made on this phone

EFC38594-1EE7-4F38-B11F-9F96CE0476C9.jpeg

we stay watching every other team make moves :smh:

This franchise hasn't been the same since Debartolo left.

We used to do even better moves than this one, acquiring hall of famers such as Deion Sanders and Rickey Jackson in the middle of the season to get a leg up on the rest of the league.

Now we are nothing but middle of the pack.

It's sad to see other teams continue to know how to build championship teams and be aggressive not scared to spend money on PROVEN PLAYERS, while the 49ers have seemingly forgotten the formula that led them to 5 Super Bowl titles in a span of 15 years.

Those days are long gone and I have little confidence that Lynch and Shanahan can turn this around in the next 3 years.

Last edited:
sheeeesh Rams acquire Von Miller and Titans lose Derek Henry just before their matchup ? thats some tough luck for the Titans

and ofc the next Rams game is us 😨

crazy how bad the lions got fleeced. matt stafford out there balling jared goff out there looking like a future backup

next two weeks gonna be tough i hope jimmy can bring some of that chicago game with him vs az and the rams

you think we'll actually make any moves before the deadline? could use some of them safeties, cornerbacks, real bad right now

Lynch dont want anyone unless they are on the streets or some bargain basement JC Penny discount injury prone players.

What was our last "big" free agent signings? McKinnon? Who played like 5 minutes.

Damn bro’s, i cant stand the Rams but thats one hell of a move.

Reminds me of back when i was a kid on Madden and would turn the salary cap off and trade all my draft picks for teams best players :lol:

The team will be ok guys relax. But we would’ve lost to the Bears and I would have hit the panic button.

NFL football is so wild and talent gap is razor thin. This team is very talented. I’m just as blown as anybody Kinlaw isn’t working out and the list goes on for draft picks not performing. I also wish Trey would show enough to take the job. But, again my brothers he’s obviously not ready.

Trust the process.

I see so many plays that are blocked well that Mosteratti would’ve churned out big yards all year. :smh::smh::smh:

Last edited:
You right frustration just settling in and all I can see is the bad. If they would of lost the Bears game it def would of been the tipping point.

their main issue is the lack of draft picks is gonna catch up to them real soon. they’re essentially trading future success to try and win now

Back
Top Bottom