:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When team players try to sell someone they "like" to ownership, it never works. Cause they look at their coach as a "friend". They then start to lose control over their players, and players start to wild out.

It ain't gonna work.

Skillful public speaking and being a head coach are not synonymous with one another, and I don't know why anybody would be surprised he's showing a little rust he went straight from defensive line coach to a head coaching position. Completely skipped a step most have had before earning a H.C. job -- coordinator, and the frequency they get interviewed opposed to a DL coach.

Last edited:
When team players try to sell someone they "like" to ownership, it never works. Cause they look at their coach as a "friend". They then start to lose control over their players, and players start to wild out.

It ain't gonna work.

Everybody's tenure as an NFL head coach comes to an end at some point, so it's easy to say this because eventually, yeah, all players coaches will get fired in due time just like all the ones with little rapport with players.

Shaun Hill and Austin Davis had an exciting competition at points this season. No yeah you definitely missed out.

Cam Inman@CamInman 4m4 minutes ago

How do #49ers get most out of Kaepernick? "You start by hiring Jeff Garcia as his quarterback coach." -- Jeff Garcia, now on @KNBR

laugh.gif
He shoulda showed up and gave them his resume at the press conference

bruh, the transcript on this has me dying. :rofl:

i would probably murmur something similar if put in similar situation. :lol:  it doesn't help that trent and jed probably told him to be extremely selective and vague with what he says to the media.

"Luda-crist!" :rofl:

koz: what kind of style do you want to play?

jim: style that fits our players.

laugh.gif

hmmm. short, vague, condescending answers to the media. i've seen this before....
the only constant throughout these coaches is jed and trent. are they influencing these dudes into being mutes with the media? or is it just a coincidence..we've all seen the videos of Jim Tomsula on the sideline with his guys for years now, and that wasn't him yesterday.

ps. my favorite jim harbaugh response to the media in his final PC

kawakami: jim, are you going to miss the NFL?

harbaugh: no...is the NFL going somewhere? *queue befuddled look followed by smirk*

roll.gif

Last edited:
I was expecting JT to be much more eloquent after seeing that nfl video on him
mean.gif

Dude will get better but his 1st day was a train wreck

I don't give a rats *** how Jimmy T comes off in front of cameras. From what I've read he's a knowledgable, personable, liked, and well respected coach, and at the end of the day that's all that matters.

Yes sir! **** a PC!

It's looking like Jason Tarver will be our DC, but I don't think it necessarily guarantees that we'll be switching to a 4-3. This dude is well versed in 2-gap defenses(3-4), and I saw him implement some 3-4 principles into his 4-3 in Oakland, especially with the way they used Khalil Mack.

Last edited:
Yeah, I like Chud too. 

man, what has happened to Adam Gase's stock? Dude is interviewing for the Jaguar's OC job.

Last edited:
You guys still mad about them backing out [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom