:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cannot imagine what it is like in GB, football is everything there and they had the perfect storm with Seattle committing 5 TOs and Wilson playing horrible for 55 minutes.

What a game, one of the best I've seen :wow:

Can't believe they pulled that off even with all those turnovers, speaks volumes about that defense.

I obviously can't stand Seattle, but you've gotta give credit where credit is due. Aaaand on that note, you already know ill be rooting heavy for the Colts or Pats in a couple weeks :lol:

what a horrible decision to play cover 0 on that game-winning TD in OT. You want to avoid giving up a td at all costs, and you decide to gamble. lol smh wilson burned that ***.

what a horrible decision to play cover 0 on that game-winning TD in OT. You want to avoid giving up a td at all costs, and you decide to gamble. lol smh wilson burned that ***.

That and when they played prevent on 3rd and 26 or whatever it was earlier in the game as well. It was awful :x

the patriots are taking their creativity on offense to a whole new level. so much deception and confusion. 
sick.gif

Harbaugh def told Kubiak about the 49ers. How dude go from not taking any HC interviews or offers to becoming the Broncos HC.

Lol seriously.

I would do the same if some company ****** over my brother after he busted his *** for them.

Last edited:
 I like Boobie, but I don't like him enough to not draft Los to keep Boobie.

Los is going to be a beast.

Last edited:
Not to mention we had Gore, Kendall Hunter and LMJ (meh) with what I would assume a back (Hyde) that we were thinking about drafting early. He just got the short end of the stick on this specific squad, theres no doubt Boobie was good for this team and a reason why we trusted him to take a 4th down carry on the 1 in an NFC Championship game last year (which resulted in a TD :pimp: ) Not to mention he played ST and just seemed like he loved being a Niner and brought a positive upbeat attitude to the team.

Dude wasn't anything spectacular but he was definitely a really nice piece to the squad. I met him once and chopped it up for a few minutes and the attitude/happiness you'd see on the field or a mic'd up segment or what have you is the same person he was off the field.

He went to a team with 2 very solid (although injury prone) running backs and even now seems like he has that same attitude. Forever a fan of Boobie :pimp:

speaking of Kendall Hunter, i'm looking forward to getting him back next year. dude's got some burst in him, type of back that is perfect for taking a screen pass for 15+ yards.

assuming that frank comes back, it's gonna be interesting to see how the next OC uses Frank, KH, and Los.

As a USC fan and a niner fan I'll tell you, you should not want Kiffin as the OC. Heck,Ask any Trojan fan what they think about Kiffin. If you thought Roman was bad this dude is worse! The 2013 Trojan season (where Kiffin was fired) was terrible! All they did was run the damn bubble screen and the offense always struggled to score. Similar to this years Niners. When Kiffin was fired and Orgeron took over, all of the sudden the same offense started scoring and they started beating teams. Very similar situation with both teams. I swear if they hire Kiffin I'm gonna be really depressed.

As a USC fan I can sort of agree with you. Look anyone who watched USC during the Kiffin years knows he's a terrible HC and leader of men. Dude comes off as a sack-less whiny brat. He does have a sound football mind though. The issue when he was at SC was 3 fold.

1. The scholarship reductions and sanctions on the team led him to be extremely rigid with the players, fans, and alumni. This caused all sorts of issues with general morale around the team during his tenure.
2. They system they were running on offense was pro style but not dumbed down enough for college players. They were simply inept at executing because things were overcomplicated.
3. Kiffin was sitting in the shadow and right under his daddy's nose the whole time with Monte being the DC. It didn't help that that modified Tampa 2 he was running was again, absolutely not suited for first or second year college players.

I'm not going to throw Kiffin under the bus as OC. He wouldn't be my ideal candidate but he's not garbage.

Last edited:
Lane has been known to fall forward on his feet after a failure. Who knows. Maybe after the niners go 2-14, lane will be the new head coach.

Yup.

Tomsula's first real challenge is to convince Chud to be our OC.

Get er done, Jimmy.

Back
Top Bottom